Pattern Reviews> BurdaStyle Magazine> 12-2011-105 (Rosebud Wrap Skirt)

Review submitted in Pattern Stash Contest Contest
Reviewed by:nicegirl

About nicegirlstarstarstarstar
DC USA
Member since: 5/10/06
Posted on:3/29/13 9:57 AM

jennygolightly1 said... (6/14/13 3:31 AM) Reply
Nice tips on turn of cloth. I just did a pattern with lining for the first time and it didn't mention that. I wish the instructions had mentioned that! I love how your skirt turned out, nice job :)
NJcowgirl said... (3/30/13 9:12 AM) Reply
Great tips. Wonderful job on the skirt!
SewWil said... (3/29/13 9:15 PM) Reply
Super cute skirt!
Kathhhhhy said... (3/29/13 5:59 PM) Reply
Great little skirt... and it's bikeable! I LOVE when a great looking, well made garment works in harmony with function. That's my kinda skirt.
Aixoise said... (3/29/13 2:47 PM) Reply
Know what you mean about fabrics not playing nicely together. But your skirt is really attractive and your review full of very helpful tips.
Quickie said... (3/29/13 2:22 PM) Reply
nice work
Mufffet said... (3/29/13 12:51 PM) Reply
Cute! If you made a top in a white fabric you could wear this for evening as well - that is a more elegant evening - I forget that these days I wear my jeans for evening! ;)
renren said... (3/29/13 12:45 PM) Reply
Very nice skirt. I like how you handled the lining so it won't show at the hemline. And I like that exotic locale you have chosen for the photo. (Hmm, wait a minute. You are the photoshopping expert. I don't know if I can believe what I see. lol)
marec said... (3/29/13 10:45 AM) Reply
Cute skirt! Thanks for the tips on how you altered the pattern for length...I needed that guidance as I am also 5'1". I have shied away from this style because of the alteration question. Terrific fabric for this skirt too.

PerfectFuse Medium White