Pattern Reviews> McCall's> 4756 (toddler boys jumper)

Reviewed by:Corey

About Coreystar
TX USA
Member since: 2/26/05
Posted on:3/3/05 3:48 PM
Last Updated:3/3/05 3:48 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 1 people
See other patterns in this category: Toddlers
Cornelia said... (3/4/05 5:23 AM) Reply
How cute! Your son looks so adorable in his new outfit. You did a great job. What really impresses me though is sewing with toddler twins!
Marita Kinnula said... (3/4/05 0:30 AM) Reply
Corey, you must have been sewist in your former life, no way you're a beginner, those overalls look really good and of course the little model is so handsome, congrats to you!!!!
natural blue said... (3/3/05 11:40 PM) Reply
Corey, Welcome to PatternReview! Congrats on your first outfit and first review. It doesn't look amateurish at all, quite the contrary. That model is a lil' cutie-pie as well. Great Job!
Lori V said... (3/3/05 9:57 PM) Reply
very cute, enjoy sewing for your twins, mine are 10 yo now. I love looking back at pics and seeing what I made back then.
Corey said... (3/3/05 5:26 PM) Reply
Thanks everyone! Karen - I'm in Vegas. :)
Mary Stiefer said... (3/3/05 4:44 PM) Reply
Great Job. They (and he) look great.
Hilary said... (3/3/05 4:33 PM) Reply
Oh he's tooo cute!! I can't wait to see his sister's outfit too :o) the overalls look *very* good, it's hard to believe this is your first try! I know snaps are intimidating-I know a lot of us on PR use the Snapsource Snaps-they are awesome-they have longer prongs and are really easy to put in with their special tool. Also they hold up like champs and they aren't expensive (NAYY). I know I really struggled a lot with snaps breaking- not to mention putting them in, lol-(even the tape) and since using these I haven't had any problems. sorry if that's more info than you wanted. :oP anyway, love the outfit!
KarenP said... (3/3/05 4:25 PM) Reply
Very cute! I love sewing for my daugher who is 14 mos. Where in NV are you? I'm in Reno.
Sew it seams said... (3/3/05 4:03 PM) Reply
You did a great job and he is adorable! It reminds me of the many outfits I made for my children when they were that age. They are in their mid 20's now.
keric said... (3/3/05 3:51 PM) Reply
What a cutie! The outfit looks great, especially for your first! Wonderful job!

HotPatterns 1168