Pattern Reviews> Cutting Line Designs> 59269 (My Hearts a'Flutter)

Reviewed by:grey ann

About grey annstar
Member since: 4/25/09
Posted on:4/5/13 11:07 AM
Last Updated:4/5/13 11:09 AM

BeaJay said... (4/17/13 11:32 PM) Reply
This is a great overtop (is that a word??). The printing you did on it is fantastic. Really makes it a unique piece. I must look into this top. I have one of her patterns but haven't tried it yet. Thanks for the great review.
marec said... (4/16/13 8:25 AM) Reply
I love this top and am so impressed with your work on embellishment. I have used Shiva Paintsticks once or twice but with little success. I will keep your tips on my Pinterest board. Lovely top.
marthamyers said... (4/6/13 9:09 PM) Reply
Love your version. Such a nice piece.
2 Airedales n Me said... (4/6/13 12:41 PM) Reply
A great, useful top and so unique with your own embellishment added. I have a handful of those Shiva paintsticks but have yet to use them. You've given me a nudge - thanks. Louise's patterns do fit on the large side, for sure. Renren - the little blouse in By Popular Demand is a real keeper. I've made it three times and love it.
lcdrbetty said... (4/6/13 10:18 AM) Reply
Great top! Your embellishment made this top stand out...review is thorough & helpful.
biochemistress said... (4/6/13 8:31 AM) Reply
Looks sharp! "boobalas" LOL
Tess967 said... (4/6/13 0:47 AM) Reply
Love it! So unique and stylish.
Pj3g said... (4/5/13 6:11 PM) Reply
Very unique top!!!
rivergum said... (4/5/13 4:50 PM) Reply
That is a great top and I love your embellishments. Very helpful and detailed review too.
sewme47 said... (4/5/13 4:09 PM) Reply
Nice top, and I think your embellishments are cool!
renren said... (4/5/13 11:34 AM) Reply
Very nice top. I agree about the Cutting Line Design Patterns by Louise Cutting. I have not sewn one yet but I own the "By Popular Demand" pattern which I have read several times. Her instructions are probably the best, or certainly among the best, in the industry. Some people like minimal; hers are not minimal but every word, every step serves a purpose. Hmm, maybe I'm ready to sew the pattern now . . . . hmmm.
Quickie said... (4/5/13 11:14 AM) Reply
I love your fabric and the print on it

Folkwear 240

by: FreyaStark

SewBaby Hug-Me Bibs Pattern

SewBaby Hug-Me Bibs Pattern

Jamie Christina Palooza Apron Pattern (JC309PA)

Jamie Christina Palooza Apron Pattern (JC309PA)