Mood Fabrics
Mood Fabrics

Pattern Reviews> StyleArc> Linda Stretch Pant (Linda Stretch Pant)

Reviewed by:RobA.

About RobA.
TX USA
Member since: 11/23/04
Sewing skills:Beginner
Posted on:4/4/13 2:39 AM
Review Rating: Helpful by 3 people    Very Helpful by 2 people
RobA. said... (4/5/13 8:05 AM) Reply
Austragirl, the hi-tech hybrid is actually a very nice fabric, now that I have gotten used to it. I think it has about a 20% stretch. I just bought another stretch woven for another pair, this time a rayon-poly-lycra blend from the suiting section at Joanna. I think that has a bit less stretch.
Karla Kizer said... (4/4/13 7:50 AM) Reply
My current most-reliable, favorite pattern. The joy of being able to throw together a decent-looking, comfortable pair of pants in a couple of hours is beyond words.
Austragirl said... (4/4/13 7:29 AM) Reply
This one's a really classic pattern. Curious to know how much stretch you have in your fabric. The pattern is made for Bengaline and I have some on order from the Cloth Shop in Melbourne which the SPRDU girls say is the best source. The store owner told me that its almost impossible to source outside Australia and that the cost of postage to the USA is prohibitive.
mm said... (4/4/13 2:48 AM) Reply
I am glad you like your pants. I am wearing a pair at the moment and I think it is a great pattern.
mm said... (4/4/13 2:48 AM) Reply

Contest Travel Wardrobe Contest

by: MVi14

BurdaStyle Magazine 01-2014-122

by: popo

Christine Jonson BaseWear One - Leggings, Top and Yoga Bodysuit

Christine Jonson BaseWear One - Leggings, Top and Yoga Bodysuit

Sew Chic Starter Skirt Pattern (ln1000)

Sew Chic Starter Skirt Pattern (ln1000)