Pattern Reviews> Kwik Sew> 3027 (Misses' Shirts)

Reviewed by:tigger

About tiggerstar
Member since: 1/8/05
Posted on:3/5/05 2:48 AM
Last Updated:3/5/05 2:48 AM

Just Make it Sew

Quality Fashion Fabrics

Karla Kizer said... (9/24/05 6:55 PM) Reply
I was quite surprised to see a new comment on this pattern today. I just dug it out of the stash because I bought a pink polyester crushed-looking sueded-surface stuff (technical description) and thought it might be a good match for this pattern. How interesting to know someone on the other side of the world is doing the same thing! This review is very helpful, Tigger. I'll definitely compare the pattern to some shirts in my closet before I trace. My fabric isn't stretchy, and I don't want unpleasant surprises. A belated thanks to you for this review. I hope my shirt looks as good as yours!
busyozmum said... (9/24/05 6:10 PM) Reply
Looks wonderful! I'm happy to read this as I have the pattern and some fabric to go. Looks like this is next on my list. Thanks for the review.
Gillian said... (4/5/05 9:58 AM) Reply
Great job and thanks for reviewing this. I've had my eye on this project for a while. You have definitely encouraged me.
Mini said... (3/5/05 10:56 AM) Reply
Your shirt looks perfect, including the collar which is always the hardest part for beginners. I think that the fact that KS uses 1/4 seam allowances makes doing collars so much easier. I saw this shirt featured in an Australian Stitches article about sewing with quilting cottons, and plan to try it soon.
Mary Stiefer said... (3/5/05 9:09 AM) Reply
Great looking shirt. I also like KS shirt patterns.
keric said... (3/5/05 8:30 AM) Reply
I love the shirt. I've been thinking about picking up a pattern like this. I have yet to do buttons, or a fitted shirt. Sounds like KS is the way to go as far as instructions, etc. Great job!!!
Leslie in Austin said... (3/5/05 6:53 AM) Reply
Congratulations on finishing your first fitted dress shirt! It's a lot of work but worth it.
jlg said... (3/5/05 5:42 AM) Reply
Your shirt turned out very well. Pretty pink fabric.

Decades of Style 3007