Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 8851 (Misses' Dress and Belt)

Reviewed by:SewRuth

See other patterns in this category: Dresses    Accessories

Vesta Patterns

vestapatterns.com

Rebecca H said... (5/28/14 8:23 PM) Reply
You are an excellent seamstress, and I agree with others, your blog post was awesome. I think it looks great on you. I can totally see you with a martini discussing jazz in that dress.
bananaoil said... (4/14/13 5:01 PM) Reply
You are funny. Found myself reading the blog post through to the end. I have had the same thing happen to me with a pattern. This one has interesting construction appeal which may extend beyond the overall design impact. Maybe a wool crepe that can be molded and is more conforming? I hope it is comfortables so you can get some use from the fine work you put into it.
carolynw said... (4/9/13 4:52 PM) Reply
Beautiful dress for drinks - not for cleaning - add some bling or a scarf and see if that makes you like it more - or I could send you my address?
gatorgirl4325 said... (4/9/13 11:49 AM) Reply
Aww, I hope that gorgeous creation isn't used for a house dress! It is lovely! Give it some time in the magic wardrobe. :)
Jstarr4250 said... (4/9/13 11:20 AM) Reply
Hilarious blog post! Who ever said you can't drink a late afternoon cocktail in a house dress?! (Which this looks nothing like, by the way!)
cocosloft said... (4/9/13 8:29 AM) Reply
You are so funny! Your dress is beautifully done - gorgeous detail.