Online Sewing Class: Fun with Fitting - PANTS

Pattern Reviews> New Look> 6643 (Misses Dresses)

Reviewed by:SewWil

About SewWilstarstarstarstar
CA United States
Member since: 11/10/10
Posted on:4/12/13 9:42 PM
imsewcrazy said... (4/20/13 5:19 PM) Reply
Gorgeous dress! The fabric is TDF!. It looks beautiful on you!
slmstyle said... (4/17/13 6:07 PM) Reply
Lovely and so flattering on you, as usual! Keep up the great work!
LauraHarkawik said... (4/15/13 7:41 PM) Reply
Beautiful job - looks just great on you.
VirginiasDghter said... (4/15/13 4:54 PM) Reply
Fabulous dress! Bold, black and white printed fabric has got too be one of my favorite combinations and a splash of red, especially shoes, NEVER hurts! Love the whole ensemble.
Legal.Dealer said... (4/14/13 5:27 PM) Reply
Do you really need another comment? Yes! Your dress is fabulous!
Amanda.Claire said... (4/13/13 1:40 PM) Reply
Your dress is lovely! I really like the sleeves too. The jacket with the dress is spot on (ha).
cleverkitty said... (4/13/13 9:58 AM) Reply
Gorgeous!!!! amazing what the right fabric will do. I love the coat and dress together :)
Joyatee said... (4/13/13 9:46 AM) Reply
What a beautiful fit!
prostheticsgirl said... (4/13/13 9:44 AM) Reply
WOW! Your dress is amazing! I love this pattern and think it's such a hidden gem. I just finished my second version of this dress and yours may inspire me to make more! Your fabric is perfect
Miss Tanya said... (4/13/13 9:20 AM) Reply
Nice fit, pretty fabric, great job! Beautiful dress and lovely red shoes.
Myspirit4 said... (4/13/13 9:06 AM) Reply
As always, your creations are positively spectacular!
Lori V said... (4/13/13 8:16 AM) Reply
This is the perfect pattern for the fabric, wonderful on you.
GoodbyeValntino said... (4/13/13 7:26 AM) Reply
Perfect pattern choice for this fabric! I love good fitting dresses without a waist seam. This is so 'mod' !!
Jstarr4250 said... (4/13/13 7:08 AM) Reply
When I saw this under your black coat I was hoping you'd review it. "Weird thickish" fabric seems to be on trend right now. I went dress shopping at a local department store with a friend last night and noticed many sheath dresses in textural home dec weight fabrics. Amazingly, many were in the $150-200 range and poorly made. Makes me very glad for this wonderful hobby we all share. Your dress is beautiful and fits you like a glove.
aaltje said... (4/13/13 5:31 AM) Reply
I love it, perfect combi the pattern and the print. Fits perfect, you look great.
2 Airedales n Me said... (4/13/13 3:34 AM) Reply
Holy smokes - this dress has WOW FACTOR galore! Love the dots, love the black-and-white, LOVE the fit (you have a gorgeous figure!)... It's a real head-turner!
mm said... (4/13/13 3:00 AM) Reply
It looks stunning in this fabric.
Quickie said... (4/13/13 2:57 AM) Reply
Beautiful combination of pattern, fabric and you, who made it and who showde it to is.
Annette1 said... (4/13/13 2:49 AM) Reply
This dress and the accompanying coat that coordinates with it make an ADORABLE outfit, ESPECIALLY with the RED shoes. :o) Every time I try to look on Flickr tonight, for some reason, it shuts me down. Otherwise, I'd have my nose pressed to the screen RAT NOW. I'll have to check back, IN DETAIL, later. I LOVE the outfit, and this dress fits you PEREFCTLY.
Mazzygirl said... (4/13/13 1:45 AM) Reply
looks fabulous!
Aurelie said... (4/13/13 0:41 AM) Reply
As usual, I love your product. Love your style. Would be happy to have your wardrobe. Darling dress. Perfectly executed, of course.
grays08 said... (4/13/13 0:38 AM) Reply
This is just awesome and so beautiful. Thanks for calling this pattern to my attention, I bought it today as it is wonderful and has so many great versions.
Dilliander said... (4/12/13 11:47 PM) Reply
Wow, another great dress! The simple elegant style is perfect for the circle print.
Christas said... (4/12/13 11:46 PM) Reply
You picked the perfect fabric for this pattern and then sewed it beautifully! What a wonderful dress!
SavageCoco said... (4/12/13 11:10 PM) Reply
Holy sheath! That's a great dress!
Sue Parrott said... (4/12/13 10:42 PM) Reply
I love your fabric! Your dress is really pretty and fits you well, great job!
AST said... (4/12/13 10:25 PM) Reply
I love the print. And the dress looks great with your red shoes.
ArtAttack said... (4/12/13 10:14 PM) Reply
Great dress and I love the fabric. You are right, it is so hard to find a simple dress to show off your fabric...this one is really great!
Heatherrique said... (4/12/13 9:56 PM) Reply
"Weird thickish" woven? I see one fabulous dress! Big circles are cool! They are trending now.

Ottobre Design Magazine 03-2013-17