Online Sewing Class: Fit the Tee to a T

Pattern Reviews> Burda> 2569 (Coordinates)

Reviewed by:Diana M

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 5 people

Home Sewing Depot

Home Dec Sewing Supplies

10Ksteps said... (3/16/05 11:24 PM) Reply
Good detail and I really feel I went through the process. I look forward to reading other review you write.
Sherril Miller said... (3/15/05 3:25 PM) Reply
Yea! I love this pattern. Your pants look and fit great. It's a TNT for me too. The sleeveless top is great with the bust darts in the armscye. It's just too long. You've got to try it.
Diana M said... (3/15/05 1:36 PM) Reply
Thanks, everyone -- no, Peggy, I think I'll reward myself with a slinky pair farther down the road to "small" LOL. But I'll bet they'd look wonderful in this pattern!
Hilary said... (3/15/05 9:26 AM) Reply
These look very good! I too am struggling to lose (gulp) 65 lbs...I need to make up some things too that are easy to adjust. Great description of the alterations/waist adjusting. Thanks for the review-and good luck on the weight loss road :o) from a fellow traveler :oP
Peggy L said... (3/15/05 7:07 AM) Reply
Those pants look nice on you! Love the pattern - reminds me of Chico's styling. Have you tried these in slinky?
AnneM said... (3/15/05 4:11 AM) Reply
Yes, weight gain can cause that tilted waist and impact how pants fit! :o Great pants. And great idea on adjusting the waistline. I remember seeing something about that in P/P (I think). You can a great description of the process.
tigger said... (3/14/05 11:53 PM) Reply
Love the pants! I keep hearing great things about Burda pants and I have to say I'm going to have to make a pair just to find out for myself. :) Also - LOVE the tip on how to adjust the waistline and crotch depth - I just finished making some yoga pull on pants that I'm going to have to adjust the waistline slightly as I got it a little wrong in the back. This technique sounds great and I am defintely going to use it!! Thanks!
Annika said... (3/14/05 8:44 PM) Reply
Very nice pants! Love the color, too!

by: Aroura

Sewn Square One Skirt Smarts Pattern

Sewn Square One Skirt Smarts Pattern

Jamie Christina Sunny Day Dress and Skirt Pattern (JC308SD)

Jamie Christina Sunny Day Dress and Skirt Pattern (JC308SD)