Pattern Reviews> Burda> 2569 (Coordinates)

Reviewed by:Diana M

About Diana Mstar
WA USA
Member since: 4/19/04
Posted on:3/14/05 8:39 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 5 people
10Ksteps said... (3/16/05 11:24 PM) Reply
Good detail and I really feel I went through the process. I look forward to reading other review you write.
Sherril Miller said... (3/15/05 3:25 PM) Reply
Yea! I love this pattern. Your pants look and fit great. It's a TNT for me too. The sleeveless top is great with the bust darts in the armscye. It's just too long. You've got to try it.
Diana M said... (3/15/05 1:36 PM) Reply
Thanks, everyone -- no, Peggy, I think I'll reward myself with a slinky pair farther down the road to "small" LOL. But I'll bet they'd look wonderful in this pattern!
Hilary said... (3/15/05 9:26 AM) Reply
These look very good! I too am struggling to lose (gulp) 65 lbs...I need to make up some things too that are easy to adjust. Great description of the alterations/waist adjusting. Thanks for the review-and good luck on the weight loss road :o) from a fellow traveler :oP
Peggy L said... (3/15/05 7:07 AM) Reply
Those pants look nice on you! Love the pattern - reminds me of Chico's styling. Have you tried these in slinky?
AnneM said... (3/15/05 4:11 AM) Reply
Yes, weight gain can cause that tilted waist and impact how pants fit! :o Great pants. And great idea on adjusting the waistline. I remember seeing something about that in P/P (I think). You can a great description of the process.
tigger said... (3/14/05 11:53 PM) Reply
Love the pants! I keep hearing great things about Burda pants and I have to say I'm going to have to make a pair just to find out for myself. :) Also - LOVE the tip on how to adjust the waistline and crotch depth - I just finished making some yoga pull on pants that I'm going to have to adjust the waistline slightly as I got it a little wrong in the back. This technique sounds great and I am defintely going to use it!! Thanks!
Annika said... (3/14/05 8:44 PM) Reply
Very nice pants! Love the color, too!

Understanding Wool Fabrics
Understanding Wool Fabrics

Sew Chic Southern Belle Dress Pattern (ln8503)

Sew Chic Southern Belle Dress Pattern (ln8503)