Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 1261 (Misses' Tunic)

Reviewed by:KateLoom

About KateLoomstar
MA United States
Member since: 6/22/07
Posted on:4/20/13 6:01 PM
Last Updated:4/20/13 6:48 PM
KateLoom said... (5/11/13 11:14 AM) Reply
Hi again...I forgot to add that View C is the only version that includes bust measurements. Unfortunately, I don't look good in tops with sleeves cut-as-one with the bodice so I had to choose from Views A (with the raglan sleeve) and B (set-in sleeve). Neither of these have any bust measurements listed on the tissue or the envelope. The only notation on the tissue is that View A's neckline is 1.75" below the base of the neck, and View B is 3.25" below the base of the neck.
KateLoom said... (5/11/13 11:01 AM) Reply
I might try it again now that I have purchased Christine Jonson's swatch sample pack and have a whole spectrum of knits to choose from that would be better than the slinky. I must say, I get confused by the different ways pattern designers specify their fabrics. Some say 4-way stretch and some say 2-way and I think they're talking about the same thing. I bought the slinky because it was the stretchiest thing I could find at the time.
PattyE said... (4/20/13 8:02 PM) Reply
Sorry this one didn't work for you. I made view C with a rayon/lycra knit and I like it so maybe the issue is just the slinky. Would you consider trying it again with another fabric?

by: nanneke