Online Sewing Class: Leather 101

Pattern Reviews> McCall's> 4764 (Sassy Girl Tops and Skirts)

Reviewed by:Steffie

About Steffiestarstar
MI USA
Member since: 11/6/04
Posted on:3/12/05 11:37 AM
Last Updated:3/12/05 11:37 AM

Review Rating: Helpful by 6 people    Very Helpful by 7 people
Celeste said... (3/14/05 1:13 PM) Reply
Beautiful and professional looking! I sew for two nieces ages 5 & 7. I find alot of girls' tops are SHORT! I find myself adding to alot of tops because of this!!
Marita Kinnula said... (3/12/05 10:54 PM) Reply
She is very lovely and she seems to be very pleased with her shirt, Cami I would be proud too in you shoes. Good for you all!!!
sosoatsewing said... (3/12/05 8:44 PM) Reply
Very hip looking top, and I love the embroidery. Thanks for the heads up on the length. Why, why, why are the pattern companies doing the "belly shirt" look that you see in RTW? That's one of the reasons I sew, so my DD can have some hip but modest looking clothing, without looking like like a pint size Britney wanna be.
BjP said... (3/12/05 6:14 PM) Reply
Adorable and I love the embroidery. Very cute sleeves!
Debbie Spriggs said... (3/12/05 3:23 PM) Reply
Cute! Cute! Cute! Great comination of pattern and embroidery.
Diane Tucker said... (3/12/05 2:18 PM) Reply
Your original T-shirt and your daughter are as cute as can be ! Emb coordinates nicely too. Thanks for sharing. Sheskis
Cami said... (3/12/05 2:14 PM) Reply
So very proud of my daughter Steffie and her daughter. DGD can hardly wait for mom to sew something else for her. Good job, Kiddo!
Aarvic said... (3/12/05 1:46 PM) Reply
I agree that this is a really cute top and your daughter is beautiful. I love the sleeve detail and your embroidery really makes it special. I've considered buying the pattern, but couldn't get past the "model" drawings. The little blond looks like she should be standing on a street corner.
Jan B. said... (3/12/05 12:18 PM) Reply
Gosh that's cute! So is the daughter. I want that sleeve and I could be her grandmother. Nice job.
Peggy L said... (3/12/05 11:43 AM) Reply
This is really cute (as is your DD!!) Great job -love the embroidery touches.

Skinny Bitch Curvy Chick SB322