Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 1609 (Misses Dress)

Reviewed by:Andreahg

About Andreahgstarstarstar
Member since: 12/19/05
Posted on:4/26/13 3:13 PM
Pattern Size:Plus-Sized
dianelwilson said... (11/24/14 10:06 AM) Reply
I have this pattern and have pulled it out and put it back due to fitting issues. I'm such a fan of clothing from this period. I didnt look at it with a critical fitting eye when I purchased it. You have inspired me to try. This is a super cute dress on you. Reminds me of Ann Marie from That Girl!
caper81 said... (5/23/13 9:07 AM) Reply
I think this dress is so cute! I'm warming up to the collar (I wasn't convinced when I bought this pattern;) That's too bad that the pattern doesn't include adjustment lines. I usually prefer more fitted styles as well, but I'm willing to take my chances, thanks for the great review! :)
SewBitterSweet said... (5/7/13 10:41 PM) Reply
I love the dress on you! It doesn't look maternity at all. You rock it just right! I'm curvier and you've given me the confidence to sew it up the week I'll post pics when I finish!
Heatherrique said... (4/27/13 12:40 PM) Reply
Cool looking dress!
sew4grands said... (4/27/13 10:40 AM) Reply
This looks great on you, it's a great fit
Julia C said... (4/27/13 9:38 AM) Reply
I really like this dress on you. I don't think it looks maternity at all.
guineveresmom said... (4/27/13 0:04 AM) Reply
I like that collar on you. Thanks for the heads up on the barriers to petite-ability for this pattern, maybe I'll just stick to vintage half-sizes for this style instead of buying the reprint.
canei said... (4/26/13 5:17 PM) Reply