Pattern Reviews> Kwik Sew> 3077 (Misses' Jackets, Skirt and Top)

Reviewed by:dvazz

About dvazzstar
MO USA
Member since: 8/15/03
Posted on:3/13/05 9:11 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 6 people
See other patterns in this category: Vests    Tops    Coat/Jacket    Suits / Separates    Skirts
Cambric Tea said... (5/17/05 9:36 AM) Reply
I really like this outfit dvazz. What I might consider doing with fabric that wrinkles, is to take it and damp it down with the mister bottle and a little magic sizing and twist it. Almost like a broostick skirt. I definitley do this with dupioni. It even ends up giving simple shapes a closer fit. Think Fortuny!
Cami said... (3/14/05 11:42 AM) Reply
Wonderful outfit. I think that you will get a lot of use out of it. Looks great on you. Professional in appearance with lots of comfort.
AnneM said... (3/14/05 9:03 AM) Reply
I've used my walking foot only once, but really should try it again. Great comparison for DH on the walking foot! I like the outfit, but I know what you mean about some fabrics just not co-operating on the wrinkle department. Perhaps adding a lining (or even a slip) might help a little.
Mommo said... (3/14/05 8:09 AM) Reply
I like your outfit a lot--looks well constructed and well coordinated. I am encouraged to try this pattern. Thank you very much.
PixieCat said... (3/14/05 4:40 AM) Reply
I think your outfit looks very good. Nice fit even with the jacket being larger than you wanted.
Hilary said... (3/13/05 9:31 PM) Reply
Looks very nice! I think it is flattering :o)

Christine Jonson Cross Your Heart Top & V-Neck Tee