Pattern Reviews> Amy Butler> AB016NB (Nappy Bag)

Reviewed by:mamafitz

About mamafitzstarstarstar
WI USA
Posted on:3/14/05 11:53 AM
Last Updated:11/14/05 7:45 AM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 8 people
Katharine in BXL said... (11/15/05 10:02 AM) Reply
Wow! Looks great, and it sounds fab to wear. FYI the pattern link didn't work for me.
milwaukee_kelly said... (11/14/05 2:15 PM) Reply
Oooh. Love the fabric!
GaSouBelle said... (3/28/05 11:30 PM) Reply
Love your bag! Great fabric. Since I've been on the Amy binge lately...I love to see everyone else's works of art. Great clip for the keys, too!
lauriez33 said... (3/21/05 1:32 AM) Reply
Love, love your pictures and review! Thank you!
candyo said... (3/15/05 8:15 PM) Reply
Wow, I am impressed! That kind of topstitching is what I aspire to.
SewingSusan said... (3/15/05 6:28 AM) Reply
Fantastic bag. Such wonderful fabric choices. I love it!
AnneM said... (3/15/05 4:46 AM) Reply
Great bag. I like detailed directions, even when I don't follow them. I like your pocket stitching method; it gives a nice look.
seKimberlyso said... (3/14/05 8:10 PM) Reply
Really like it. I love oriental too.
Meguiar said... (3/14/05 4:49 PM) Reply
Wonderful bag - and I love your photo essay!
BjP said... (3/14/05 4:09 PM) Reply
Great review and very helpful. What a great place for your cell phone! I would have loved this when my kids were little. (What a darling little boy!)
Melody said... (3/14/05 3:15 PM) Reply
What a great bag and review. I've been looking at diaper bags since my best friend just got pregnant and I want to make her a bag. She's very fashionable too, so she'll like this one. Thanks so much for the detail photos, it's very helpful.
Hilary said... (3/14/05 2:46 PM) Reply
Beautiful! My dMom would love this at red print-she too loves anything oriental :o) I like that you can't tell it's a diaper bag. I got a very practical one for my baby shower, which is useful but *very* dull. Thanks for the review! I may be inspired to make a new one too. Right now I'm still rolling fabric*sigh*
KitnRose said... (3/14/05 2:37 PM) Reply
how wonderfully chic! I love how you stitched the pockets.
Tiner W said... (3/14/05 1:35 PM) Reply
I love it! I wish I'd had this to carry when DD was little. I took a lot of flack for carrying a black bag instead of the traditional pastels. I'm also a pushover for Asian prints!
Kris32 said... (3/14/05 1:21 PM) Reply
Great bag. It is much bigger than I imagined. I bet all the boys can find places to put things!
MaryBeth said... (3/14/05 12:55 PM) Reply
ohhhh, what a darling little boy! And the bag is beyond nappy bagness: it's got style as well as beauty. I just love looking at your precision stitching :)
Modiste Madness said... (3/14/05 12:22 PM) Reply
Great job as usual Linda. I think you could put the cute baby in there too.:)
Gillian said... (3/14/05 12:21 PM) Reply
beautiful bag and beautiful baby
tigger said... (3/14/05 12:18 PM) Reply
Love the bag! I'm waiting for my first Amy Butler pattern to arrive in the mail - for the Messenger Bag - and can't wait! This looks a great bag - maybe a good hold all for those of us who don't have kids? love the review - thanks!
Debbie Cook said... (3/14/05 11:57 AM) Reply
Linda, what a great bag! And a wonderful way to carry a diaper bag slash purse without it looking like a big suitcase! Thanks for all the details on your website.

Decades of Style 3009