Fashion Fabrics Club
Fashion Fabrics Club

Pattern Reviews> McCall's> 6760 (Misses' Dress and Jumpsuit)

Reviewed by:divabuddha

Last Updated:5/2/13 1:38 PM
Review Rating:
Very Helpful by 5 people
Christine Kille said... (7/7/13 6:45 AM) Reply
Just added this pattern to my stash, your review has inspired me and no doubt will save me from instruction headaches! Love your end result, great looking jumpsuit!
mjtan said... (6/7/13 9:30 AM) Reply
Oh MY! This is just stunning. Thank you for all your helpful comments. You have convinced me to do it. Jumpsuit = WIN!
CAtraumer said... (5/17/13 7:49 AM) Reply
Looks great! I bought this too for the jumpsuit, but haven't started it yet since I haven't found the perfect fabric yet. I'll defintely keep your findings in mind when sewing.
Levone said... (5/5/13 12:40 PM) Reply
Gorgeous jumpsuit! Love your fabric, excited because I bought some of that same fabric, I think from Fashion Fabric Club or Fabric Mart...it's very nice.
aaltje said... (5/4/13 12:29 PM) Reply
Looks absolutely wonderful. I just purchased the pattern, also for the jumpsuit, and I am really looking forward to making it. Thanks for your review, I'll take notice of your suggestions. (And yours makes me want to start on mine even more ;))
velosewer said... (5/3/13 8:56 AM) Reply
This pattern is very deceptive. Your jumpsuit is cool.
MrsCharisma said... (5/2/13 4:07 PM) Reply
1) It's gorgeous! I love rayon challis 2) Thank you for the review. I was flat measuring this pattern last night. 3) I love your review as your writing style is similar to my best friend's. :)

Grainline Studio 11003