Online Sewing Class: Leather 101

Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 1916 (Misses' Knit Tops)

Reviewed by:SewWil

About SewWilstarstarstarstar
CA United States
Member since: 11/10/10

Best Patterns of 2012
Posted on:5/9/13 11:01 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 9 people
ThoughtSew said... (11/26/14 9:37 AM) Reply
Looks fab! I'm getting ready to make this. Since it looks like we're about the same size, I was very happy to see how great your's turned out!
Sew Good said... (10/6/13 9:04 PM) Reply
Isn't it funny how critical we are of our work? You did a beautiful job! I'm glad you like it :) I do too
1SewSweet said... (5/10/13 10:23 PM) Reply
I think your top would have been liked by th seamstress just as much as we all like it here! It's really very nice!
Mimi O said... (5/10/13 8:28 PM) Reply
Your top turned out lovely and looks very nice on you.
Sue Parrott said... (5/10/13 7:59 PM) Reply
Love it! I think it looks great on you!
canei said... (5/10/13 11:53 AM) Reply
Love it!
KensingtonCrab said... (5/10/13 11:16 AM) Reply
Great fit and top! Your work is lovely!
Barbara V said... (5/10/13 11:08 AM) Reply
Glad you finally decided you like it because it really is very pretty with the lovely textured knit and prefect fit. I think Bernadette would agree!
cleverkitty said... (5/10/13 8:22 AM) Reply
Bernadette IS impressed with your cooking, Amazing kitchen and how GORGEOUS you are in real life not to mention DH who is charming, caring and fun. Believe me I had my reservations about wearing my clothes that I made. You have heard the expression "you would look good in a paper bag" well your one of those people. I love love that Polyester Lycra knit, looks comfy yet stylish. Too bad you're 7" taller and younger and thousands of miles away I would snatch up this top in a minute ;)
grays08 said... (5/10/13 7:54 AM) Reply
This fits you so beautifully - it's a keeper. I do understand the front side bottom thing though, that actually prevented me from buying the pattern, but this looks so good I may have to get it and just alter this portion. Thanks for your review, it helps to have the insight.
Jstarr4250 said... (5/10/13 7:06 AM) Reply
I still think Bernadette would have been impressed with it. That fabric looks wonderful and the fit looks amazing on you.
Quickie said... (5/10/13 4:19 AM) Reply
I think it is a good style on you. Hope that next time you meet your friend, you will wear what you have made
Stephanie C. said... (5/10/13 2:07 AM) Reply
I love it!
ArtAttack said... (5/10/13 0:20 AM) Reply
It looks great on you. I really appreciate the honest review and your candid opinion of how you feel wearing it...I think that has so much to do with what we sew. I do like this top on you...
Aixoise said... (5/10/13 0:08 AM) Reply
It looks wonderful on you. Great fit, lovely fabric. Nice top!
Dilliander said... (5/10/13 0:08 AM) Reply
Another lovely top, the hip detail is very nice imo :)

Kwik Sew 3343