Online Sewing Class: Leather 101

Pattern Reviews> Simplicity> 9786 (Toddlers' tops, pants, shorts)

Reviewed by:Corey

About Coreystar
TX USA
Member since: 2/26/05
Posted on:3/20/05 4:49 PM
Last Updated:3/23/05 4:20 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 4 people

lavinarose said... (12/31/06 10:30 AM) Reply
This is the first pattern I've ever made! I made this for my daughter whose 2 years old and you are right its a brilliant pattern for a beginner.
JDpenelope said... (4/26/05 11:28 AM) Reply
Nice job on the top. I'm going to make it for my dgd--She's 3, but very petite. Your twins are darling. It's amazing that little boys even make it to adulthood (I had one!).
Tiner W said... (3/21/05 6:32 AM) Reply
Beautiful twins! How lucky you are! The little top is so sweet! Yes, sewing for this size is so rewarding--you use tiny pieces of fabric and save lots of money.
SewTwin said... (3/21/05 0:52 AM) Reply
Cool little dress for a cutie! I know about the kid bumps and bruises.Told my DS I was going to have to learn to stitch him up myself.He was ADD, with no fear.Now the army teaches him differently!I have to be fast with my DGS to keep him out of the pins, and sewing machine tools.Their clothes are so short at this age,you will save moola sewing for them!Of course,later they are not as thrilled to wear the clothes we make.Have fun when you can, and try to take some time for yourself, if possible!
casken said... (3/20/05 5:57 PM) Reply
Ahhh! Very cute! You did a good job mom! and how cute are your twins! One boy and one girl! Sooo cute!

by: TalyQ