Pattern Reviews> McCall's> 9291 (9291 Vintage (1968))

Reviewed by:gautrann

About gautrannstar
NB CANADA
Member since: 9/14/12
Posted on:5/14/13 3:55 PM

gautrann said... (5/23/13 2:59 PM) Reply
This bag will look great in almost any fabric spankachutoo. I'm thinking of making another one in faux suede.
spankachutoo said... (5/21/13 11:48 PM) Reply
I love your bag! I have this pattern too but I can't decide which fabric to use.
gautrann said... (5/15/13 2:08 PM) Reply
I just posted a Phoebe Bag. I have made many of these and try to change them with different pattern pieces I create. Hope you like them!
liliv said... (5/15/13 10:44 AM) Reply
I made some purses too last year. I used to think that bags are easier to sew than clothes, until I tried to make one myself: the are much harder than I thought! Anyway I'm waiting for your next stylish purse:)
2 Airedales n Me said... (5/15/13 9:50 AM) Reply
Your bag is ultra cool. Great shape and choice of fabric. Lucky you! I have never made a bag and hesitate but maybe I should "just do it" huh? :)
gautrann said... (5/15/13 8:32 AM) Reply
Thank you so much! I have a real penchant for handbags (as you can probably tell). Stay tuned for more!
liliv said... (5/14/13 7:16 PM) Reply
This is the third gorgeous bag you post! You have a great eye for picking patterns and fabrics for purses! And of course the ability to create them.

Victoria Jones Collection 309 Womens' Long Dress