Pattern Reviews> StyleArc> Patsy Top (Patsy Top)

Reviewed by:sewphd

About sewphd
Member since: 1/22/13

Posted on:5/15/13 2:24 AM
Last Updated:6/10/13 3:50 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 2 people
sewphd said... (6/10/13 9:48 PM) Reply
thanks for all the nice complements. I think I like it more and i do wear it. I think shortening the sleeves would help and perhaps i have to extend the shoulder a bit so it hands better (when I try again). I may try it in a more stretchy jersey.
IreneDAdler said... (6/10/13 4:29 PM) Reply
I really like how that top looks on you! You did a great job, that fabric design works really well with the style of this top. Are you still not a huge fan of it yourself? I was kind of ambivalent about this top from looking at the line drawings but seeing your top makes me want to make one myself!
meggy said... (5/16/13 10:12 PM) Reply
Still cannot see the pic when clicked on, never mind, the thumbnail will have to do!
sewphd said... (5/16/13 6:26 PM) Reply
Ok, I changed the safety setting and that should work, according to Flickr
Michele Lommasson said... (5/16/13 8:49 AM) Reply
It looks like an interesting pattern. It looks like one I'd like to try. I'm glad you reviewed this.
JuliN said... (5/16/13 6:54 AM) Reply
I thought the top looked nice from the thumbnail. Funny how we all hwve different perspectives on these things.
Danvillegirl said... (5/16/13 5:23 AM) Reply
I have this pattern and not tried it yet. I like your version. Maybe try it with a different print or solid.
meggy said... (5/16/13 2:33 AM) Reply
I am planning to make this on the weekend, I cannot see the pics either, it is set to private maybe?
Annie P said... (5/16/13 1:19 AM) Reply
Sorry, still can't see pics.
RadarRadiance said... (5/15/13 3:58 PM) Reply
I was able to view it! Cute, I do like your stripe and it looks like a good fit! I really think it is cute, after you have it for a while I'm sure you will like it too.
sewphd said... (5/15/13 1:43 PM) Reply
I fixed it, I think.
msschiel said... (5/15/13 7:20 AM) Reply
Yes, the thumbnails aren't working. Would love to see bigger pics!
lyndle said... (5/15/13 5:18 AM) Reply
It looks fine in the thumbnail but when I try to click thru to the photos they come up as private. I think you'll need to reset the permissions in flickr for us to see them.

Purse-Nickities Paper Pattern