Pattern Reviews> Kwik Sew> 3968 (Fleece Socks)

Reviewed by:nicegirl

About nicegirlstarstarstarstar
DC USA
Member since: 5/10/06
Posted on:5/17/13 9:31 AM

See other patterns in this category: Accessories    Mens
Sew Good said... (1/23/14 0:41 AM) Reply
LOL! Love your humor in your review. Thank you for the great review Very helpful
GoodbyeValntino said... (5/18/13 7:40 AM) Reply
I would have never considered sewing a pair of socks! How cute - and thanks for the review :)
JudyHan said... (5/18/13 6:29 AM) Reply
You will have better luck with the Green Pepper sock pattern - I have converted a lot of people to fleece socks. So easy. Also have been able to make them cute - using fleece remnants. CHEAP!! I wear my fleece socks all winter.
mssewcrazy said... (5/17/13 1:29 PM) Reply
Love the altered socks you made. I have become attached to fleece socks to sleep in the past couple of winters and have been thinking of trying to make some also. This is a very informative and inspiring review so thanks for posting it and the blog link.
Mufffet said... (5/17/13 1:02 PM) Reply
Thanks for this review. I have made socks like this from a different pattern, and yes, the fit is odd because they were also not only symmetrical but the ankle had no room to accommodate a bend! I also altered that pattern....GOOD WORK! :)
marec said... (5/17/13 10:00 AM) Reply
I love this review!! Super fun to read and helpful to me. I have slippers to make for next winter and this is just what I needed to get motivated. I love your socks.

Serendipity Studio Sew Serendipity Bag (book