Pattern Reviews> BurdaStyle Magazine> 12-2003-119 (mermaid skirt)

Reviewed by:liliv

About lilivstarstar
Member since: 5/6/10
Posted on:5/23/13 5:44 PM

ChristineX said... (6/8/13 1:29 PM) Reply
I love this skirt. Great job!
liliv said... (5/24/13 10:09 AM) Reply
Thanks a lot girls! My second big pleasure is to search downstairs or deep in my closet and find old clothes that now fit me! And yes you can find many usefull patterns in old burdas, some styles remain always the same!
gautrann said... (5/24/13 9:28 AM) Reply
Such a sweet review liliv. I love the skirt on you -very figure flattering. I understand about the question to alter for your petite height. Some projects look fine in a longer length, but some look better if you alter it. In this case, it looks great!
grays08 said... (5/24/13 9:14 AM) Reply
Dang, I need your wardrobe! I love this skirt and appreciate the insight on fitting because it's a good reminder to me that sometimes smaller is better with stretch fabrics, but it's hard to cut that size down when you are self-conscious. How great is it that this is a Burda from 2003 and still fashion relevant? I think it still looks great on you.
caper81 said... (5/24/13 7:10 AM) Reply
Ok, I seriously *love* this skirt!! Wow, it is sooo flattering on you! Very feminine indeed, and you look fantastic :) I enjoyed your review very much!
liliv said... (5/24/13 6:49 AM) Reply
yummymummy38, I would love so much to see your skirts. You have made it both ways right?
yummymummy38 said... (5/24/13 6:43 AM) Reply
Looks nice on you, I have made this skirt a few times, can't decide if it is nicer petite adjusted or not...
liliv said... (5/24/13 4:07 AM) Reply
thank you!
craftylady66 said... (5/23/13 9:56 PM) Reply
Nice skirt, and cute review!