Fashion Fabrics Club
Fashion Fabrics Club

Pattern Reviews> Bluegingerdoll> Billie Jean (Billie Jean)

Reviewed by:froggiegirl

Review Rating:
Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 2 people

Other Projects by froggiegirl using this Pattern

Cikka said... (9/6/13 4:08 PM) Reply
Ew. spelling mistakes - sorry! I was trying to say how did you find the cup fitting? I'm B to C but definitely not D...
Cikka said... (9/6/13 4:07 PM) Reply
I really like this dress - your version of it, and the pattern, and her new top - but on her site it says the patterns are drafted for a D cup.... I am luckily closer to a C so I usualy have no probs with Colette, but D is a bit out of reach,,,, how did you find that part f it?
amynxdx said... (8/7/13 10:36 AM) Reply
I want to make this dress so bad! She doesn't have the PDF available anymore but I think I'll breakdown and buy the paper copy!
prostheticsgirl said... (5/28/13 7:57 PM) Reply
I LOVE this dress! The bodice is so lovely, and I like your change to make it more bra friendly. It's such an elegant shape and the open neckline is gorgeous. I may have to download this one! Oh and also love the polka dots and pretty green
froggiegirl said... (5/28/13 7:02 PM) Reply
ArtAttack, This is her first pattern so it's no wonder you've never heard of her. Some of my Twitter friends in Australia told me or I wouldn't know either. :)
ArtAttack said... (5/28/13 6:41 PM) Reply
This is absolutely adorable on you! I'm not familiar with this pattern or designer so thanks for the introduction!

Islander Sewing Systems Youth Easy Shirt Paper Pattern