Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 1170

Member since: 9/26/10
Posted on:5/30/13 10:24 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 2 people
prttynpnk said... (5/31/13 2:08 PM) Reply
Ooh- I am now thinkin that this might be a fun tunic- love your fabric work- nicely done!
nicegirl said... (5/31/13 12:55 PM) Reply
Argh, that high neck line would drive me crazy too! It's too bad, because the fabric is lovely and you did a really nice job constructing the top.
grays08 said... (5/31/13 11:17 AM) Reply
Oh I also completely agree with you on the French seam thing wtih Vogue. It's a nice touch, but they overuse it soooo much in places that aren't the best for it. So glad to hear someone else mention this. = )
grays08 said... (5/31/13 11:15 AM) Reply
I appreciate your insight with this review - you are spot-on with wanting to add length to it (I would want to do this too). You did a great job with it. It does look like it's a bit boxy (which isn't flattering on me I know), and yeah, I want to rescue you from the knot! = ) It's cute though and interesting, I just wonder if the knot portion was a little lower and the length longer if it wouldn't be a homerun. And you batiked it yourself! How awesome - you inspire me!
wildberrymom said... (5/31/13 10:19 AM) Reply
The design is creative--there has to be a way to add an inch or so that would loosen the knot. Cute top.
marthamyers said... (5/31/13 8:50 AM) Reply
What lovely fabric. It does look soft. Maybe the top will grow on you - it looks pretty.
Berkie said... (5/31/13 7:59 AM) Reply
That knot does look uncomfortable, but the fabric is so nice. Maybe you can do something to make the knot looser.
liliv said... (5/31/13 5:06 AM) Reply
I like the design of this pattern and I love your version!

by: janelouise