Pattern Reviews> StyleArc> Ivy knit top (Ivy knit top)

Reviewed by:SueV

About SueVstarstarstarstar
United States
Member since: 1/29/04
Posted on:5/31/13 2:25 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 6 people

Other Projects by SueV using this Pattern

taylormade said... (4/27/16 7:15 AM) Reply
So agree with you on the pattern costs, Sue. I have been shocked at how much some patterns cost and am so grateful for the sale prices on the Vogue website. Burda is also reasonably priced. While I have bought a couple of Style Arc patterns, like you, I'm not anxious to buy more.
wendyrb said... (5/31/13 3:29 PM) Reply
Thanks for your appraisal. You sew beautifully (this is no exception) and post often; I take your meaning on this. Looks like it might swamp you. Have you tried tucking in the center front loosely to control some fullness as Style Arc shows? I see that in lots of store windows too. Sue Anfang went down a size on hers. Thanks for doing this early on so we all can learn.
MrsCharisma said... (5/31/13 3:18 PM) Reply
I hear you on the pattern. I have admired many Style Arc makes but am not interested in trying to decide on the *right* size and then altering it to fit. I like having multi sized patterns! But, I love it! It looks really pretty and quite high end actually. I think your fabric choice was perfect.

Christine Jonson Swirl Skirt & Ruffle Top