Pattern Reviews> Trudy Jansen Design> P318 (European Knit Jacket)

Reviewed by:yorkshire lass

About yorkshire lassstarstar
Member since: 3/23/06
Posted on:6/8/13 4:46 PM
Last Updated:6/8/13 4:48 PM
KBT Sewer said... (7/1/13 9:33 AM) Reply
Lovely jacket. I have this pattern and not yet made it up so your comments on the fit are very welcome.Agree with you about Duttons for Buttons. I'm usually in York, or Harrogate, once a year and make a point of buying buttons for upcoming sewing projects. Other than that I use their mail order service (I'm in Scotland) which is also excellent. The seaming lines on the jacket back are particularly flattering--just brilliant--well done.
marjenann said... (6/12/13 5:08 PM) Reply
That is the cutest, smartest jacket I have seen in ages! Your construction and fit are superb!
sewbehind said... (6/9/13 4:35 PM) Reply
Beautiful jacket. Love the buttons too. I adore the lines of the jacket on the back. Nice that it is so comfortable to wear too.
Sanibelle said... (6/9/13 12:38 PM) Reply
A new review from YL -- yay! I especially love the back's seam lines. And the buttons!
NJcowgirl said... (6/9/13 12:33 PM) Reply
Absolutely stunning. Great review.
Jstarr4250 said... (6/9/13 7:56 AM) Reply
Your jacket is great- love the seaming details. I'm not familiar with Trudy Jansen but she has many really nice patterns on her website. Thanks for a great review and introduction to this company.
Re Becca said... (6/8/13 9:04 PM) Reply
That looks so flattering and cozy! I had never heard of this, I will have to go check this out because yours is beautiful.
madbadger said... (6/8/13 8:13 PM) Reply
beautiful jacket - very flattering!
highroad said... (6/8/13 6:01 PM) Reply
Wow, this is a gorgeous jacket that fits you beautifully. I'm glad to learn about this pattern.
KensingtonCrab said... (6/8/13 5:41 PM) Reply
You jacket is beautiful and the buttons add a lovely touch! I love boiled wool and its warmth!
Sigrid. said... (6/8/13 5:01 PM) Reply
Comfotable and smart, that's a very good combination and usually difficult to find. Great jacket and I must remember this fabric for winter for such a jacket. Thank you gor a great review.
Understanding Interfacings