Pattern Reviews> New Look> 6483 (Easy 1 Hour Tank Tops)

Reviewed by:ryan's mom

About ryan's momstarstarstarstar
Member since: 11/30/04
Posted on:4/22/05 9:04 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 9 people

Cami said... (4/23/05 8:30 AM) Reply
Love the hem/finish on the orange shirt. Looks very nice on you. Very helpful review. Thanks.
Mary Stiefer said... (4/23/05 8:23 AM) Reply
What a great review. I like the style of the orange one best of all (for me anyway) hehehe.
CarolynGM said... (4/23/05 7:26 AM) Reply
I really enjoyed reading your fitting saga. Your descriptions of all the steps you went through are very helpful. What patience you have!
ryan's mom said... (4/23/05 7:17 AM) Reply
Thank you for your comments. I wanted to add that this is an excellent pattern to work out those alterations. Since the top is basically pretty boring, yet easy, it's easy to focus on fitting issues. I found the pattern to be fairly fitted from the neckline to the bust, which was good for what I wanted to do it.
Geri Lynn said... (4/23/05 6:38 AM) Reply
For all your work and struggles, at least you now have 3 really nice tops, plus I'm sure you've learned a lot! Congratulations on your perseverence!
PixieCat said... (4/23/05 5:34 AM) Reply
Excellent, detailed review. All of your shirts look nice but I especially like the orange one. I admire your stick-to-itness on altering your pattern.
JDpenelope said... (4/23/05 5:23 AM) Reply
How admirable--and logical--to use a simple pattern to perfect your bodice alternatons. Most of us wouldn't have the patience or stick-to-it-ive-ness to see these projects through to the end as you have done, and are continuing to do! At some point, I get bored and want to move on to something else, regardless of the results! I guess that's why I'm advancing so slowly in learning to make alterations. Good job and good review! Thanks for inspiring me to get on with it!
Sweeta said... (4/23/05 2:48 AM) Reply
Im exhausted just looking at all the work you've done! ;) I like all the color, it puts me in the mood for some color too!

by: Graca