Pattern Reviews> Self Drafted Pattern> 235056-1008 (KristinaMaria sportsbra)

Reviewed by:Quickie

Last Updated:7/25/13 12:13 PM
Pattern Size:Plus-Sized

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 2 people

sewing for fun said... (7/25/13 11:15 PM) Reply
thanks for the great review and the supplemental posting with your tweaks to the drafting!
Quickie said... (7/25/13 10:06 AM) Reply
Here and there you may read about my errands
Quickie said... (6/6/13 4:24 PM) Reply
Renren, it is easier to start with bramakers manual part 2 by Beverly Johnson. That is a general methode for bra drawing without the tricks that I am proposing to be able to draw following Kristina Shin
renren said... (6/6/13 11:29 AM) Reply
Wow, fabulous bra, Quickie. I'll check for the book at my library once I get ready to sew bras. If you start a thread the middle (medio) of July, I'll read every word. Thanks for the review.
Quickie said... (6/6/13 9:07 AM) Reply
With pleasure. Perhaps others will also have good idea' sThe only thing is that this month I am very very overdone and after that vacation. Let's say for me medio july would be great to start this.
squirrellypoo said... (6/6/13 8:11 AM) Reply
I have this book and I LOVE the non-bra drafts, but I'm totally stuck on how to change her basic bra draft to use measurements instead of her set ones. I've even emailed her asking how, but that was months ago and I never had a reply. Could you please please elaborate on "I managed to find a way to draw it in my own sizes"?? Maybe open up a thread in the pattern drafting part of the forums?
Quickie said... (6/6/13 3:53 AM) Reply
Well, that is nice of you both. Perhaps we could tell our findings and make it a success. I am going on!!
sewing for fun said... (6/5/13 11:56 PM) Reply
thanks for the review! I also purchased the book and wanted to try the same style. yours looks great!
Quickie said... (6/5/13 12:41 PM) Reply
I did wear it a full day before this review. I shortened the elastic shoulderstraps and that was all
Laurasews said... (6/5/13 11:49 AM) Reply
Thanks for the review! I have this book out and am planning on doing the same thing. It is very helpful to know that someone has had some success! I would love to hear back after you have worn it for a bit. Looks great.

by: Pj3g