Pattern Reviews> Burda> 7082 (Misses Dress)

Reviewed by:Jstarr4250

About Jstarr4250starstarstarstar
SC United States
Member since: 4/11/12
Posted on:6/14/13 10:22 AM

liliv said... (7/4/13 6:30 PM) Reply
Tres chic!! If I had this I would wear it a lot, the print is not too bold!
cimmanon said... (6/26/13 3:13 PM) Reply
I've been thinking of using this pattern for my crushed velour and wondered about the belt bulkiness. I really like that your print doesn't overwhelm the details of the dress, something that's very difficult to see in the pattern picture. Thanks for sharing!
N_Vogue said... (6/18/13 3:19 AM) Reply
Gorgeous! I love this dress in the animal print. I have this pattern and very happy to see it made up.
GoodbyeValntino said... (6/17/13 8:29 AM) Reply
I hope you wear this dress, Julie! It looks great on the dress form :)
Helen S. said... (6/16/13 4:16 PM) Reply
Lovely dress! I have this pattern and I hesitated to make it becasue I thought the skirt may be too slim for a knit. Looking at the skirt pattern, it seems to taper in a lor toward the hem, and there's no kick-pleat. Do you find the skirt to be too skinny? (Email: [email protected])
1SewSweet said... (6/15/13 7:32 AM) Reply
Very pretty and I love your fabric!
Jrhee said... (6/14/13 11:25 PM) Reply
I'm sure this looks great on you! Looks like it would also be great with a cute blazer.
SewWil said... (6/14/13 8:42 PM) Reply
Striking dress! Love the animal print. Good for you for talking a walk on the wild side. It paid off with a gorgeous dress.
norie creates said... (6/14/13 6:45 PM) Reply
Gorgeous and a good way to shake things up!
ArtAttack said... (6/14/13 4:33 PM) Reply
It's adorable. Keep him on his toes!
Marla1 said... (6/14/13 2:19 PM) Reply
I have the same feelings about animal prints. I love the way they look, but are feel a bit awkward wearing them. Your dress is very nice. With the more subtle gray striped fabric, it can be worn in many venues. It is good to shake things up sometimes! Enjoy your new dress.
Heatherrique said... (6/14/13 2:09 PM) Reply
Eyecatchingly and exotically gorgeous dress, JStarr!
mnitts said... (6/14/13 1:18 PM) Reply
Well I love animal prints and this is no exception. I might have to check this pattern out. Great job and your dogs look cute!
cleverkitty said... (6/14/13 1:06 PM) Reply
Very sharp dress Jstarr4250 more then the print the style is perfect for your figure, I think the print makes it's edgy. Make again in another safe color/print and your back to being your chic self. You can't lose when you start with a great figure ;)
Levone said... (6/14/13 1:05 PM) Reply
Beautiful dress! I feel the same way about animal prints (I've bought tons but too scared to use them). I agree that your print is perfect for this style.
slmstyle said... (6/14/13 12:14 PM) Reply
Great dress! Animal prints are great, in moderation, IMO. This one is perfect for this style!

BurdaStyle Downloadable 5/2010/127