Pattern Reviews> Burda> 7062 (Misses Pants)

Reviewed by:ArtAttack

About ArtAttackstarstarstarstar
Member since: 5/11/11
Posted on:6/15/13 6:43 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 17 people
See other patterns in this category: Pants

Other Projects by ArtAttack using this Pattern

kimmielovesparis said... (8/22/13 1:07 PM) Reply
Thanks for the review...just bought this pattern...was looking for a slim leg pant. Yours turned out great!
slmstyle said... (7/26/13 0:49 AM) Reply
OMG I'm loving your pants! I just bought this pattern all because of YOU! Thanks for taking the time to make them and to write this great, detailed review!
Renee' S said... (7/20/13 10:23 AM) Reply
ArtAttack, thank you thank you for posting your review. I think I've tried every pattern company's pants, including Burda and I still don't have a good pants pattern. After reading your review and carefully studying the pattern envelope, I bought this pattern. I pretty much thought it would go in the pile of pants failures, like so many others. I made pants from this pattern yesterday and I'm shocked - the pants are actually wearable !! I need to do a little minor tweaking but I can't believe I've got wearable pants right out of the envelope. I keep trying them on, because I just can't believe it. No they're not perfect, no they don't make my 5'1" frame look like a long slender 6' person, but they're wearable - woo hoo !!! Not only do they fit but they're very simple = super fast.
grays08 said... (6/23/13 4:42 PM) Reply
So glad you have found the splendor of Burda with these pants - they are perfect (well, missing slits aside, but I have done the same thing so can't comment!). I love these, and they fit you well. What a great little pattern - a lot of good use will come of this I'm sure! Isn't it great getting a good fitting pants pattern, nothing better!
Maree P said... (6/23/13 4:22 PM) Reply
Great trousers. I too find Burda trouser patterns are drafted well.
Sue Parrott said... (6/18/13 11:39 AM) Reply
DeanneW said... (6/18/13 5:01 AM) Reply
Isn't it great to have pants that fit.
N_Vogue said... (6/18/13 3:49 AM) Reply
A great pants and the fit is awesome! I have this pattern but now need to move up and get me so colorful denim. lol Great job!!!!
N_Vogue said... (6/18/13 3:49 AM) Reply
MrsCharisma said... (6/17/13 10:11 PM) Reply
Perfect fit and LOVE the color!
GoodbyeValntino said... (6/17/13 8:28 AM) Reply
Great fit on the pants. I too, love your outfit!
wildberrymom said... (6/16/13 9:13 PM) Reply
Darling pants and great outfit! Love the colors.
carolynw said... (6/16/13 8:04 PM) Reply
Fantastic fit - will get this pattern as I am so tired of the bag legs. Thanks for reviewing
SewLibra said... (6/16/13 3:02 PM) Reply
Perfect fitting pants and love the color, too! I have the same problem with huge legs on the Big 4. I need this pattern! You look great and thanks for the review on these pants.
Michele Lommasson said... (6/16/13 2:44 PM) Reply
They look great.
sewsue1 said... (6/16/13 11:42 AM) Reply
Great fit and thanks for the tips on size selection. You should make these in every color!
ArtAttack said... (6/16/13 11:29 AM) Reply
Thanks, everyone for the kind words. I'm super excited about finding this pattern. @JudieL, yes, I made the top a couple years ago from New Look 6470, one of my favorite top patterns. Thanks again!
Mufffet said... (6/16/13 10:20 AM) Reply
Burda again! :) Look really good on you and what a nice fit!
marec said... (6/16/13 9:56 AM) Reply
You make such great looking pants. These are NO exception, and you have convinced me to drag out my Burdas and give it a go.
caper81 said... (6/16/13 8:03 AM) Reply
Fantastic pants! LOVE the colour and top you paired it with! Even better that they fit you straight out of the envelope :) Gotta love that!
Amanda.Claire said... (6/16/13 7:59 AM) Reply
Looove your pants! Burda is the best for pant block for me too.
dragon10 said... (6/16/13 4:19 AM) Reply
Love your pants and and colour. Burda pants are great. I'm getting this pattern.
pdiddly said... (6/16/13 3:42 AM) Reply
wow great fit beautiful
JudieL said... (6/16/13 3:29 AM) Reply
Love these pants on you. What a great fit! Did you make the top as well ... pattern?
mnitts said... (6/16/13 2:08 AM) Reply
Very cute and great fit.
cleverkitty said... (6/15/13 11:11 PM) Reply
yes I love these, I made few pairs this year and I agree, basic slim no pockets, no belt loops, no waistband/ looks great with most tops I'm thinking this is all I want in a pant ;)
Jstarr4250 said... (6/15/13 10:47 PM) Reply
How great to find a new TNT pants pattern. They fit you to a T. The color looks like it would also go well with the sleeveless green twist front top you made recently. You're up to August?! I started my June Archer last night and just have cuffs and buttons to go.
Bernadette W said... (6/15/13 9:51 PM) Reply
You. So adorable. As always. Great job.
SewWil said... (6/15/13 9:08 PM) Reply
I'm digging your pants BIG time! Buying this pattern tomorrow. Thanks for the review.
sfshaza said... (6/15/13 8:33 PM) Reply
These pants look great and fit beautifully.
Re Becca said... (6/15/13 8:16 PM) Reply
perfect! You can't beat Burda pants patterns. I have been using an on pattern 8805, I may upgrade to this pattern.
imsewcrazy said... (6/15/13 8:14 PM) Reply
Love these pants! They fit you so good! I love the whole outfit!! Perfect pairing!
sew2little said... (6/15/13 7:14 PM) Reply
Great color. Lucky you to have these pants fit so well out of the envelope! You look great in them.
Jrhee said... (6/15/13 7:11 PM) Reply
Cute pants, and love your outfit!

BurdaStyle Magazine 01-2013-102