Peplum top Pattern Sizing:
Good - I made the 12 based on my measurements and it is a good fit with no adjustments. I'm a B-cup.
Did it look like the photo/drawing on the pattern envelope once you were done sewing with it?
Yes, although collar stuck up a bit.
Were the instructions easy to follow?
What did you particularly like or dislike about the pattern?
The peplum and bodice pieces seemed very well drafted.
Not very nice synthetic twill. Perhaps a bit stiff for the pattern, at least for the collar.
Pattern alterations or any design changes you made:
None. Would you sew it again? Would you recommend it to others?
Yes, am considering doing this in a brick red. I might try the sleeves from the dress version. Conclusion:
This was an easy sew and a very nice blouse that I was so excited to wear that I wore it to work before finishing the next facing edges. The collar stuck up in back for me:
But that may have just been because I added a bit too stiff of an interfacing. I might do the trick of shortening the collar facing before sewing them together next time, to encourage it to curl under a bit more. The collar lies well in front, despite what it looks like in my photo! I tacked down the points in back and it looks fine/intentional.
The peplum is perhaps a teensy bit too full for this fabric, but I don't think I'd bother trying to redraft it. The princess seams are very flattering and went together perfectly.