Pattern Reviews> StyleArc> Dee Knit Top

Posted on:6/20/13 11:18 PM
Pattern Size:Plus-Sized Regular Petite

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 6 people
lilikats said... (6/23/13 4:58 AM) Reply
Very helpful review. The colour is beautiful on you
1SewSweet said... (6/21/13 5:59 PM) Reply
This is reAlly cute, I love the color you selected too!
Jstarr4250 said... (6/21/13 1:57 PM) Reply
Sp pretty and different.
Levone said... (6/21/13 1:31 PM) Reply
Love this top!
Tina Lou said... (6/21/13 12:44 PM) Reply
Your top looks fabulous, and it's very flattering on you as well! I appreciate your posting the pattern piece on your blog; I had overlooked the seam detail on SA's website and your pictures answer that question for me. I may just have to order this - thanks for the review!!
JEF said... (6/21/13 12:18 PM) Reply
This is wonderful on you.
Dee2 said... (6/21/13 10:45 AM) Reply
Love this top--it looks great on too! Mine is on the way & I thank you much for your review.
Re Becca said... (6/21/13 8:14 AM) Reply
Very cute, and suprisingly flattering. I saw this and didn't know how flattering it would be either but the curved hem works. I love the color too.
nothy lane said... (6/21/13 7:44 AM) Reply
Oh I love that you posted this review. This is the free pattern for June if you make a purchase at Style Arc. I just ordered a few patterns from Style Arc and I am thrilled with the sizing and fit!!! I'm glad to hear this pattern is so nice.
squirrellypoo said... (6/21/13 7:22 AM) Reply
Thanks so much for reviewing this! My pattern just arrived this week and I was blown away by the pattern pieces - so obvious, yet why didn't I think of that! It looks fantastic on you so I'll be making mine soon I'm sure!
Lynmarie said... (6/21/13 7:11 AM) Reply
I made this pattern in a jersey, it's not something I would consider ordering but as it was a freebie I gave it a go and love it, the front twist hides all my lumpy bits !
Jaknan said... (6/21/13 1:01 AM) Reply
I have this pattern in my ever growing SA shopping bag online. I love it on you and can't wait to get it now. You're a true SA groupie (so am I) and I love to see your creations!
AndreaSews said... (6/20/13 11:51 PM) Reply
This is so cute on you! I thought it would be baggier also, good to know its not.
Elona said... (6/20/13 11:40 PM) Reply
You look terrific in this top! I think, though, is that the key is to be young and to have no midriff flab if minimal alterations are your major concern. This is difficult for the young to imagine, but skirting problem areas can be a real issue. This is not to say that stylearc designs or sizing is off; you simply have to know what alterations are necessary for YOU, yourself, at any given stage of your life.

by: mochimo