Pattern Reviews> Advance Pattern Company> 8612 - Vintage 1950s (Jr and Misses Sports Separates)

Reviewed by:Kellie R.

About Kellie R.starstar
Member since: 7/4/07
Posted on:7/2/13 2:56 PM
Last Updated:7/3/13 9:31 AM
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 5 people
sewin said... (8/25/14 9:56 AM) Reply
I love this top on you. I've got a madras plaid that would work great for this top. Thanks for the inspiration.
eword10 said... (7/6/13 8:11 PM) Reply
Great top!!!! Can't wait to make it!!!!
Hilary said... (7/4/13 11:19 PM) Reply
GREAT blouse! Love the darts and the cute collar, and that is a really cute fabric too!
KensingtonCrab said... (7/3/13 10:08 PM) Reply
Very flattering!
Laurie Lou said... (7/3/13 1:02 PM) Reply
Oh Man! Seersucker AND plaid my all time favorite summer fabric and very hard to come by. I love your fabric. That is super cute on you and I'd imagine you will end up wearing that blouse a lot! I like how the lines come together from the dart across the bust. Just an all around great top that goes with many options!
Kellie R. said... (7/3/13 11:13 AM) Reply
Thanks so much! It was fun to make and I confess, I wore it yesterday cause I couldn't wait for vacation!
marec said... (7/3/13 9:41 AM) Reply
This is a wonderful blouse. You look great in all the different poses.
wildberrymom said... (7/3/13 9:15 AM) Reply
Cute shirt and great fit!
pdiddly said... (7/3/13 3:10 AM) Reply
really nice top - enjoy your vacation
NancyZL said... (7/2/13 8:02 PM) Reply
Oh my, you look so cute... and I do remember having a top like that ...eons ago! Enjoy your trip!
FreyaStark said... (7/2/13 7:00 PM) Reply
A great blouse. You are lucky to have found a vintage pattern you could wear with so little alteration.
Christas said... (7/2/13 4:08 PM) Reply
So happy recovery went well! Your top is sooo perfect for looking feminine and comfortable on your trip! I love the tucks at the waist..... so flattering. Have fun! :-)
BettyMike said... (7/2/13 3:46 PM) Reply
You had me at seersucker! I so love a button down plaid top, and you look oh so cool and comfy!
BillieJean said... (7/2/13 3:22 PM) Reply