Pattern Reviews> My Image Magazine> IW1003 (Jacket + Skirt)

Reviewed by:Tyrza

About Tyrza
Member since: 10/5/07
Skill level:Beginner
Posted on:7/7/13 11:30 PM
Last Updated:7/8/13 11:44 PM

Kathhhhhy said... (7/9/13 5:17 PM) Reply
Yaaah! I'm so glad I inspired you :) I've worn this a lot before it got hot this year.
Cristinagf said... (7/9/13 8:45 AM) Reply
Super cute and looks awesome on you!
squirrellypoo said... (7/8/13 6:03 AM) Reply
Ah, it's so cute in yellow! I made this a few years back when the issue came out - I think if you edit your pattern number to be "Summer 2011 - M1107" then it'll match up with the other two existing reviews!
liliv said... (7/8/13 5:54 AM) Reply
I'm a sucker for little jackets and boleros and this one is so stylish! The colos is very nice on you and I can't wait to see it in navy blue!
Tyrza said... (7/7/13 11:55 PM) Reply
Thanks! I should have said in my review that I was totally inspired by your white one! Thanks for making it, and for reviewing it -- you gave me the courage to try it, and I love it!
Kathhhhhy said... (7/7/13 11:40 PM) Reply
Love this in yellow!! MyImage pattern directions are a bit difficult to follow but they are sooo well drafted. I made this pattern a few months ago and I was also so excited and surprised at how well it came together despite the poorly translated directions. This jacket looks great on you!!

Bluegingerdoll The Ava Jacket Paper Pattern