Pattern Reviews> McCall's> 6747 (Misses' Top and Dresses)

Reviewed by:grays08

About grays08starstarstar
Member since: 9/13/11
Posted on:7/6/13 5:46 PM
Last Updated:7/6/13 5:54 PM
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 21 people
See other patterns in this category: Dresses    Tops
schmammy said... (4/18/14 9:26 AM) Reply
Thank you, thank you for such a thorough review. This pattern is in my line up for next week and I have bookmarked your tips. Mega thanks for the photos.
regal80 said... (4/9/14 0:41 AM) Reply
man...I'm copying and pasting this so I can make one too thanks so much for the very helpful tips! It looks great!
madbadger said... (12/27/13 9:19 PM) Reply
Thankyou for the amazing review! Love your dress!
KristenI said... (8/30/13 10:31 AM) Reply
Thanks for the review, I totally used your placket instructions and it turned out fabulous. It really is a great pattern, I am surprised at how cute the fit is.
CypGrl said... (7/19/13 10:52 AM) Reply
I like your version so much better than the longer one on the cover. Perfect casual dress for summer.
caper81 said... (7/8/13 1:43 PM) Reply
Great looking dress! Love the fabric & placket. So cute! Glad you could make this pattern work, the placket seems to be giving everyone grief! :)
cleverkitty said... (7/8/13 8:20 AM) Reply
This is the kind of dress I can live in and as soon as I buy this pattern I will refer to this Excellent review. Your fabric is beautiful, looks great on you. Your a 5 star review writer :)
Amanda.Claire said... (7/7/13 11:27 AM) Reply
Your dress is really cute and I am so glad you have some detailed info on the placket for this pattern!
liliv said... (7/7/13 5:20 AM) Reply
I love the casual style of this dress and the print is very nice! Your reviews are always very detailed and useful!
valerie sews said... (7/7/13 2:21 AM) Reply
Lovely casual dress and thank you for this very helpful review. Do you have a blog?
ArtAttack said... (7/6/13 10:58 PM) Reply
Super cute on you and fantastic review! I wish you had written this prior to me making it. No...I'm not making another. Love your fabric, too!
madbadger said... (7/6/13 10:55 PM) Reply
Love your version of this dress & excellent review!
Jstarr4250 said... (7/6/13 9:05 PM) Reply
You do write the most helpful reviews! I never even noticed the short option on this pattern and yours looks terrific.
atymonw said... (7/6/13 9:00 PM) Reply
Your dress looks great! Thank you so much for such a helpful review. I have this pattern but will definitely be referring to your instructions before I make it up.
Mermie said... (7/6/13 8:46 PM) Reply
Great review & very cute dress!
Merche said... (7/6/13 6:44 PM) Reply
What a great review! And what a lovely dress! I need that pattern now
Adaire said... (7/6/13 6:26 PM) Reply
Love this dress! But would never have bought the pattern until I saw your execution and fabric. Really cute! One of the best reviews I've read and I could really follow it. Thanks so much.
Understanding Interfacings