Online Sewing Class: Fit the Tee to a T

About MayenDesignsstarstarstar
Member since: 2/5/13
Posted on:7/9/13 2:26 AM
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 2 people
See other patterns in this category: Kids(boys & girls)
teagg said... (5/22/14 0:54 AM) Reply
Ah well - should have checked here first... I've just traced two sizes for two DDs - and I can't even work out tracing the fly front, let alone actually doing it!!! Yours look super and the buttons are brilliant!! Gx
Hilary said... (2/28/14 10:24 PM) Reply
These turned out great! Love the button fly! I don't think they look homemade at all, they're very well made :o)
roxierocks said... (7/17/13 9:31 AM) Reply
I think they look great. Not homemade. No one would ever know. By the way, aren't we supposed to be proud of our homemade items?
Christas said... (7/10/13 0:11 AM) Reply
Super cute pair of shorts! Very nice sewing!
Dynamo said... (7/9/13 10:22 AM) Reply
These look great!
grays08 said... (7/9/13 10:08 AM) Reply
Great shorts, and I'm excited because I have this pattern but your shorts look so much better than the envelope! I agree with MNBarb - you'll find the fly really easy, it's just about getting a good set of instructions and a method you like. I like Sandra Betzina's method, but it really doesn't matter, just find a set that speaks to you.
karenadey said... (7/9/13 7:49 AM) Reply
I think they turned out really nice
MNBarb said... (7/9/13 7:31 AM) Reply
I think you did a really nice job of adding topstitching and getting the details right. Kwik Sew has a pretty simple approach to the zip fly on pants. Maybe you can dig out one of their patterns. They really aren't that difficult and I'm sure you'll have it mastered next time.
Yadgia said... (7/9/13 5:02 AM) Reply