Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 1307 (Misses Pants)

Reviewed by:Mahogany Stylist

About Mahogany Styliststarstarstarstar
IL USA
Member since: 6/26/07
Posted on:7/11/13 5:11 PM
Last Updated:7/11/13 5:12 PM

See other patterns in this category: Pants
Paulapants said... (8/14/13 10:07 AM) Reply
I never would have considered this pattern for myself, but after seeing your pants, I think I'll give them a try. You really wear these well!
wimmie said... (7/13/13 8:55 AM) Reply
your pants are so sharp. The ladies are right. SB should use your pants to advertise her pattern. great job. I knew this was a great pattern from the moment I saw it, just needed your review to get me going. thanks
springchikn said... (7/12/13 11:10 PM) Reply
Super gorgeous! Beautiful job and they look stunning on you!
Barbara V said... (7/12/13 9:50 PM) Reply
Those turned out so well and look great on you. I loved seeing your picture of the retreat. I did that wonderful retreat a few years ago. Too bad our times did not coincide......
Margaret said... (7/12/13 4:06 PM) Reply
These look stunning! And they are perfect with that top!
Mahogany Stylist said... (7/12/13 12:12 PM) Reply
You ladies are too kind. Thank you, thank you. And for those of you who are going to try them, you won't be disappointed. These are a great pair of pants. Sandra Betzina includes some very helpful tips on how to fit the yoke. Good luck and I look forward to seeing you version of SB's fancy pants. ;-)
carolynw said... (7/12/13 9:42 AM) Reply
Absolutely smashing - never noticed this pattern before but believe me Vogue should be paying you for bringing them front and centre. Your figure and height add to the great overall look. Heads will turn for sure
2 Airedales n Me said... (7/12/13 1:18 AM) Reply
Oh you'll turn heads in those pants alright! Really look great on you.
Breyan said... (7/12/13 0:18 AM) Reply
Fantastic! I have hesitated and wavered on whether to get this pattern. Your pants look great so I think I will give a go! Normal pants are a snorozer - these pants will liven up the party at work. :-D
beanchor said... (7/11/13 11:26 PM) Reply
Wasn't on my radar until now! Great pants!
mesewlot said... (7/11/13 11:08 PM) Reply
Haven't seen this pattern before...love those pants!!
Tina Rathbone said... (7/11/13 10:10 PM) Reply
OMGosh, those are beautiful! And the pale yellow goes so well with the same color in your top. Good work, fave reviewer! :)
Lainy said... (7/11/13 8:45 PM) Reply
These pants look really terrific on you!
Jrhee said... (7/11/13 8:00 PM) Reply
Chic pants! Great job on them.
RLL said... (7/11/13 7:41 PM) Reply
I agree with the others....your fabric choice was a much better, classier choice to showcase the details of these. And they are REALLY nice. I also did not look twice at this pattern because the pattern envelope was so unattractive.
snaffles said... (7/11/13 6:30 PM) Reply
Beautiful pants...stunning actually...and I think your fabric selection is a better choice to show off all those gorgeous details.
Danmar said... (7/11/13 5:38 PM) Reply
So lovely
Aixoise said... (7/11/13 5:26 PM) Reply
I would never have looked at this pattern - too fancy for me - until seeing yours made up in that beautiful, buttery wool gab. Really beautiful and becoming.
Sue Parrott said... (7/11/13 5:22 PM) Reply
Love, love, love these! I haven't noticed this pattern before, probably because of the outrageous print used on the envelope. Yours are super classy and beautiful!

Lekala Patterns 6131