Pattern Reviews> McCall's> 6752 (Misses' Tops and Dress)

Reviewed by:Sue Parrott

About Sue Parrottstarstarstarstar
Member since: 9/26/10
Posted on:7/16/13 9:46 PM
See other patterns in this category: Dresses    Tops

Other Projects by Sue Parrott using this Pattern

Shona said... (7/19/13 11:00 PM) Reply
I think you did a great job and it looks really nice on you.
liliv said... (7/17/13 4:19 PM) Reply
I like it very much, the whole style suits you (not only the fabric!) and I see you have jewllery to match it!! I hope you will love it!!!
MrsCharisma said... (7/17/13 3:52 PM) Reply
This top is VERY pretty and that fabric is amazing!!!! My dress was a failure. It was like, "hey! where did those lumps and bumps come from?!" Did I mention that fabric is INCREDIBLE!?!? :)
caper81 said... (7/17/13 12:17 PM) Reply
Really cute top! I tried the dress in this style, but I intend to re-purpose it into something else, just didn't suit me at all. Glad you were able to make it work. The fabric is gorgeous!
grays08 said... (7/17/13 9:16 AM) Reply
Wow, thanks for such a great review! I like your top, but I can't imagine what it looked like (and what you felt like) as you were undertaking the shoulder and sleeve overhaul. Even the line drawing looks crazy there. I really want to make this yet but am leary so I appreciate your tips. I think you made a gem out of it and awesome fabric, wow, I'm jealous!
BillieJean said... (7/17/13 7:39 AM) Reply
This looks great on you! I hope you fall in love with your new top, because it's beautiful!
Barbara V said... (7/16/13 11:31 PM) Reply
I agree with ArtAttack. It looks great on you and the fabric is fabulous. Nice work.
ArtAttack said... (7/16/13 10:20 PM) Reply
I think this is really cute on you and I love your fabric!