Pattern Reviews> Other> 1304 (Ohhh Lulu: Jasmine Bra)

Reviewed by:sati5000

About sati5000
NY USA
Member since: 8/23/12
Posted on:7/17/13 1:07 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 2 people
sewing for fun said... (7/26/13 10:54 PM) Reply
your bra looks cute and comfy, too! If you would also like to try a bra that is truly comfy and provides EXCELLENT support - I give my highest recommendation to the BravoBella 2 bra by Monica Bravo. The fitting video is fantastically detailed and easy to follow. Another excellent pattern is the Shelly bra pattern available from bramakerssupply (Beverly Johnson pattern) in Canada. Both are comfortable and provide great support with no pain when properly fitted - no affiliation, just a bra sewing fanatic, who has drafted them from scratch and copied RTW and tried many bra patterns :). Happy bra sewing and keep trying out to find what works for you - there is no right answer except that!
Addierecoy said... (7/25/13 9:34 AM) Reply
Thanks so much for reviewing this pattern, I've had my eye on this one for a while. I think I'll give it a try.
jmosew said... (7/17/13 9:49 PM) Reply
That is very cute. I have been entirely intimidated about trying to sew a bra but you make it look very do-able. I love the idea of leaving off the hooks.
annakeeton said... (7/17/13 6:41 PM) Reply
This is so cute. Thank you for highlighting this pattern, as I'd like to try it myself.

BurdaStyle Magazine 10-2012-119