Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 8575 (MISSES' DRESS)

Review submitted in Fabric Stash Contest 2013 Contest
Reviewed by:Sue Parrott

About Sue Parrottstarstarstarstar
Member since: 9/26/10
Posted on:7/19/13 10:26 PM
ClaireSky said... (7/21/13 5:24 PM) Reply
I love this dress! It looks very nice on you. The fabric is very pretty and summery. I don't think it looks mu-mu either!
liliv said... (7/20/13 7:38 PM) Reply
I love this, it's perfect! No mu-mu! I like this style on you, very summery:)
carolynw said... (7/20/13 12:12 PM) Reply
I feel your pain - been there and done that - but your dress is pretty and I really hope you will wear it - I do not get any mu-mu feel about it but then you are the wearer! Thank you for such an honest review !
ArtAttack said... (7/20/13 11:02 AM) Reply
I think this is cute on you and I do love the fabric!
grays08 said... (7/20/13 7:55 AM) Reply
LOL...great review and something tells me if DH saw it without the cami underneath, his tune might be different! LOL. Great feedback about the narrow edge hems (I agree, UGH), gaping arm, bodice, etc. I love the fabric, and it's cute on you, don't get mu-mu at all!
Sew Whatever said... (7/20/13 6:38 AM) Reply
A good summer dress. Thanks for the heads up that it runs big in sizing.
SewWil said... (7/20/13 1:28 AM) Reply
I always appreciate when someone writes how they feel about their finished project especially if they don't feel great about it. I enjoyed your review. I think your dress is cute and will be a great summer dress.
SewLibra said... (7/20/13 0:32 AM) Reply
Thank you for your very honest and humorous review! This dress looks very nice on you but I know how it feels when you make something that doesn't feel right enough to make again. Nevertheless, you look great and I hope you wear your pretty dress!
MrsCharisma said... (7/19/13 11:01 PM) Reply