Pattern Reviews> Colette Patterns> 0003 (Sorbetto)

Reviewed by:moseley deb

About moseley deb
Member since: 3/26/12

Best Patterns of 2011
Posted on:7/23/13 6:12 AM

KarlaB said... (7/24/13 11:49 AM) Reply
I have it in my pattern box, yet to cut and tape together (ugh!) But yours is so darling. I like the little cap sleeves you added. Beautiful!
Christas said... (7/23/13 7:36 PM) Reply
What a wonderful fabric choice for the pattern! Very pretty! I hate that it took so much effort, but the end result looks worth your trouble.
Shona said... (7/23/13 5:39 PM) Reply
Thanks so much for the heads up on fitting issues. I had glanced at a few reviews and figured it was an easy-to-make, perfect fit thing, so glad I saw your review. Muslin coming up. Well, ok, after I tape it all together.
crazygrad said... (7/23/13 2:04 PM) Reply
Looks gorgeous on you! Eurovision-- haven't thought about it since, I think, Abba won. I feel old now.
ArtAttack said... (7/23/13 9:16 AM) Reply
Well, the end result was worth the effort, especially with this gorgeous fabric. I printed this pattern out but never made it fearing everything you described. Yours is dreamy...I love it.
microbios said... (7/23/13 8:49 AM) Reply
Your Sorbetto looks lovely! I just finished my first one and am not feeling the love for it either. Too many fit issues.

Victoria Jones Collection Pattern 205