Online Sewing Class: Clone Your Favorite Garment

Member since: 11/10/10
Posted on:7/24/13 6:38 PM
Last Updated:7/24/13 6:43 PM

margy.64 said... (7/25/13 11:13 PM) Reply
This top looks great on. So figure flattering and the strap detail on the back adds an interesting touch. Love it.
nicegirl said... (7/25/13 10:44 AM) Reply
This is so fab! I definitely would not have expected it to be so flattering, given Burda's fashion photo and the line drawing. What a cool top!
Lori V said... (7/25/13 9:02 AM) Reply
This is such a pretty top, great details with the shoulder straps.
Michele Lommasson said... (7/25/13 8:59 AM) Reply
I love your fabric/pattern combination. It looks wonderful. I almost feel I should try this now. I wasn't bowled over by the picture in the magazine. Yours looks much nicer.
Amanda.Claire said... (7/25/13 8:14 AM) Reply
Your top is fabulous! I love the fabric, shape, style. You definitely do it more justice than the pic in the magazine.
BeaJay said... (7/25/13 3:47 AM) Reply
That is a gorgeous top. The fabric is beautiful. I love it. Great shape too.
Levone said... (7/24/13 9:57 PM) Reply
Gorgeous top! So glad to see this one made up.
Barbara V said... (7/24/13 9:45 PM) Reply
What a lot of style packed into your great looking top. It is really cute and looks super on you! Too weird about the topstitching thing. You handled it well.
grays08 said... (7/24/13 9:31 PM) Reply
This is great! I so appreciate your review of this because the magazine did it no favors, but I was thinking about this one...just something about it. The back is wonderful too! Love the fit on you, and it just looks wonderful. I've got to add this one to my mountain now! = )
GoodbyeValntino said... (7/24/13 9:22 PM) Reply
C U T E ! ! What a winner :)
CynthiaSue said... (7/24/13 9:03 PM) Reply
Totally thought it was woven but now that it's a knit I want to sew it!!! Gorgeous print and summer styling with the white capris.
CissieW said... (7/24/13 9:01 PM) Reply
Love this top! Despite the topstitching issues, it is just perfect. And no Julie, it's not just you! I was totally underwhelmed by the last Burda issue! However, every time I think about ending my subscriptions, another great design shows up. This is one of those!
cleverkitty said... (7/24/13 8:31 PM) Reply
i adore everything about this top, the straps, the fabric and the tunic length your right it IS a great addition to your summer tops :)
Elke said... (7/24/13 7:50 PM) Reply
Very pretty and great choice of fabric!
ArtAttack said... (7/24/13 7:40 PM) Reply
Ooh, I love this! So different and your fabric really sets it off. To heck with that topstitching...this top doesn't need it!
Jstarr4250 said... (7/24/13 7:14 PM) Reply
So great looking. The straps are such a nice touch. I must have totally overlooked this in the last issue. Is it me or have they all been pretty underwhelming lately?
Sue Parrott said... (7/24/13 6:51 PM) Reply
Oh, I love the shape of the top and your fabric is just too cute! Well done!

Islander Sewing Systems Three Pattern Collection Pattern