Online Sewing Class: Altering Pants

Pattern Reviews> StyleArc> Stacie Jean Jacket (Stacie Jean Jacket)

Reviewed by:margy.64

About margy.64starstar
NSW Australia
Member since: 7/27/12
Posted on:8/3/13 10:35 PM

Review Rating: Helpful by 7 people    Very Helpful by 14 people

Other Projects by margy.64 using this Pattern

suesew4me said... (8/24/13 3:10 AM) Reply
This is a stunning jeans jacket
margk said... (8/23/13 10:22 PM) Reply
Thanks for this review. I am looking for a casual jacket pattern, but thought a "jeans jacket" would be too boxy. Maybe this is the excuse I need to try out Style Arc. Beautiful work on your jacket. Enjoy!
LM2HYD said... (8/13/13 10:36 AM) Reply
I love the color and style of your jacket. I have been thinking of making a jean jacket, thanks so much for reviewing this pattern, Style Arc isn't normally on my pattern radar. :)
caper81 said... (8/5/13 6:05 PM) Reply
Wow, fabulous jacket!! :) The purple denim is gorgeous, and it fits you perfectly! Very flattering! :)
cleverkitty said... (8/5/13 1:59 PM) Reply
Outstanding jacket and top stitching and fit everything about it is just beautiful :)
Barbara V said... (8/5/13 12:23 PM) Reply
No wonder you would like one of these in every color of the rainbow! It is a great looking pattern and fits you perfectly. Great work!
JOshiro said... (8/5/13 10:26 AM) Reply
Fantastic! I can't believe it wasn't altered at all, it looks like it was made for your body!
Deepika said... (8/5/13 10:01 AM) Reply
WOW! Your jacket is beautiful. Not only does it fit you like a dream, the color is fabulous! I have to get this pattern now.
Lynmarie said... (8/5/13 6:40 AM) Reply
Great looking jacket and sewn beautifully !
21wale said... (8/4/13 8:06 PM) Reply
Excellent jacket!
mudcat said... (8/4/13 6:11 PM) Reply
Great jacket. Love the color ...
Byrdie said... (8/4/13 3:25 PM) Reply
I've been lusting over this pattern for awhile. Your version is great! Love the color!
sewin said... (8/4/13 2:41 PM) Reply
Wow, Great job. The topstitching is so well done. What a cute look on you.
Dee2 said... (8/4/13 2:35 PM) Reply
Love your beautiful jacket & also your sewing buddy!
yummymummy38 said... (8/4/13 9:13 AM) Reply
Wow, what a fantastic job you have done, with this jacket, great top stitching! I have this fabric and plan to make jeans...
Annie P said... (8/4/13 9:04 AM) Reply
Gorgeous! Wonderful topstitching, too.
Jstarr4250 said... (8/4/13 8:48 AM) Reply
Just beautiful! Your topstitching looks perfect. The shape of this jacket is wonderful.
GoodbyeValntino said... (8/4/13 7:59 AM) Reply
How nice to know not all jean jackets are boxy! Beautiful fit and very fun color!
Lori V said... (8/4/13 5:02 AM) Reply
Your jacket is stunning. I love the topstitching
margy.64 said... (8/4/13 4:30 AM) Reply
Thanks everyone for your encouraging comments. In answer to grays08...I based my size off my bust measurement according to the size chart on the Style Arc Website
mm said... (8/4/13 3:55 AM) Reply
Great jacket. Great colour. Great top stitching.
ak21 said... (8/4/13 3:39 AM) Reply
great job, stunning colour!
AndreaSews said... (8/4/13 0:46 AM) Reply
Great jacket, gorgeous color! Love it!
Pollycotton said... (8/4/13 0:44 AM) Reply
Love the colour and top stitching
CissieW said... (8/4/13 0:37 AM) Reply
What a fabulous jacket! Wonderfully constructed. You are no "advanced beginner"!!
Barbara3 said... (8/4/13 0:31 AM) Reply
Ditto to what everyone has said. You've done a beautiful job and it looks wonderful on you.
Jrhee said... (8/4/13 0:30 AM) Reply
Fabulous jacket! It looks like the front does not swing to the sides at all, like many tend to.
SewWil said... (8/3/13 11:48 PM) Reply
Great job!!! Your jacket looks fantastic!
Sew4Fun said... (8/3/13 11:29 PM) Reply
Awesome jacket! I love it in the purple denim and the pattern has so much shape. I don't like boxy jackets either. Glad I already own this pattern. :) Nice job.
ArtAttack said... (8/3/13 11:09 PM) Reply
I LOVE this! Super cute in the purple with pink stitching. It fits you so well, and I really like that it isn't boxy...that always keeps me from jean jackets, but this looks very contoured and shapely. Great job and VH review, thanks.
Seweemama said... (8/3/13 10:57 PM) Reply
Great jacket!!
grays08 said... (8/3/13 10:48 PM) Reply
This is brilliant! I love the purple and all the topstitching. Did they recommend sizing this based on bust? I'm not familar with Style Arc but this is so stunning, I was just wondering how you know what size to select. This is wonderful - great job!

by: boonetowne