After making 2 versions of the jacket in this pattern, I decided to try the easy-looking top. It only has 3 pieces so sews up quickly. But there are a couple of modifications I would recommend on this pattern.
My adjustments included an FBA which I then rotated into the gathers at CF and a small underarm tuck to remove a fold of fabric that always appears on these types of tops.
When I made a trial version from a cotton interlock, I discovered something interesting about this pattern - you must use a 2 way stretch knit when making this top. Otherwise you will end up with *very* snug sleeves which is what happened in my trial garment. Even when I used my fabric, I had to let the underarm & sleeve/arm seam out to 1/4" as it was still snug even with the stretch of my fabric. So be warned. Especially if you have larger than average upper arms.
The other thing I changed on this was the neckband. I took 2cms (3/4") off the width of the band to make it sit better. It was not sitting flat at CF before and this adjustment has made it much better. I also distributed my gathers a bit further around the neckline.
A very quick top to sew once you have sorted the minor fit issues out. While I like the top, I'm not sure I will sew it again as I have other similar patterns and the seam on top of the arm keeps twisting around.