Online Sewing Class: Perfectly Fitted Shirt

Pattern Reviews> Sewaholic Patterns> 1103 (Minoru Jacket)

Reviewed by:Pattycrafty

About Pattycrafty
Member since: 12/18/09

Best Patterns of 2012
Best Patterns of 2015
Posted on:8/23/13 11:08 PM
Last Updated:8/24/13 3:03 PM

See other patterns in this category: Coat/Jacket

liliv said... (8/25/13 9:02 AM) Reply
I love very much this pattern and your version is absolutely gorgeous in this fantastic print with these sweet colors! I received an msg from you but I can't send you back so I will give you here the answer! First of all thank you for your kind comments! I only use burda magazine patterns and nothing else. This is for several reasons. First I am used to them. I began to use them 25 years ago: then I didn't even know about other pattern companies. Second reason is that I like them so I don't have a particular reason to search for something else. I also like having the huge number of patterns that the magazines offer, many times I want to sew something and go back to past issues to find a suitable pattern. And the last thing is that they are economical for us here in Greece because we can buy seperate issues for 5 euro each, no need for subscription. I buy on average 3 issues every year so my total cost is 15 euro/year for patterns!
Dale C said... (8/24/13 7:35 PM) Reply
This has been on my wishlist for a while now... Maybe it's time to order it. Winter is coming right? Everyone has had such wonderful results with it. Yours looks wonderful in that print!
marec said... (8/24/13 4:39 PM) Reply
This is a darling rendition of the Minoru jacket and your fabric makes this so special.
chenille said... (8/24/13 11:17 AM) Reply
Love!!! Dang, can't keep away from this pattern any longer.
lcdrbetty said... (8/24/13 10:25 AM) Reply
This was quite a journey! I was confused just reading your review...end result is fabulous!
becca a said... (8/24/13 9:41 AM) Reply
What a lovely jacket! Your fabric is fabulous. Thanks for the very detailed review.
ArtAttack said... (8/24/13 9:40 AM) Reply
That does it! You've inspired me to order this pattern! I've seen so many cute versions of this but yours is awesome! I love it in the Asian inspired print. Great job!
VivianZ said... (8/24/13 8:22 AM) Reply
Thanks for the detailed review. Your jacket is lovely, I love the fabric for a fun lightweight coat.
KensingtonCrab said... (8/24/13 8:21 AM) Reply