Brother
Brother

Pattern Reviews> MariaDenmark> 101 (Kirsten Kimono Tee)

Reviewed by:MrsCharisma

Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 5 people

Other Projects by MrsCharisma using this Pattern

photophotophoto
MrsCharisma said... (3/17/14 7:02 AM) Reply
It's a very quick and easy top! I did lengthen them a bit and the how to will be obvious once you have the pattern paper in front of you. Can't wait to see it!
Wnderlnd said... (3/16/14 3:57 PM) Reply
I think I am going to sew this as my frist knit sewn shirt since it doesn't have set in sleeves. I don't know what a swayback is though. Did you lengthen the sleeves on the blue t? I want to cover m arms a tad more and lower the neck line.
liliv said... (8/28/13 6:22 PM) Reply
Both are very cute!
MrsCharisma said... (8/28/13 3:16 PM) Reply
Thanks Levone! I have been anti PDF patterns...adamant that I didn't want to do the taping. But I have to say it wasn't that bad! I think as long as it's a top or a simple skirt or something, I'll be okay. I'm not so sure I want to piece together something larger with more pattern pieces yet! :)
Levone said... (8/28/13 3:04 PM) Reply
Cute tops! I downloaded this but for some reason I have issues when printing out PDF patterns. I have a similiar pattern from Kwik Sew, so I hope that turns out just as cute as yours.
MartiP said... (8/27/13 11:14 PM) Reply
Thanks for your review. I forgot I have this pattern and have not tried it yet. Enjoy your reviews; always so positive and fun! Tee looks great!
MrsCharisma said... (8/27/13 2:54 PM) Reply
Thanks all! My husband said he LOVES the color! Maybe in my daughter's mint green room it just made me a little queasy! LOL!!!! :) I thought about it and said...DOH if you actually add seam allowances, the large should be fine! hahaha!
grays08 said... (8/27/13 2:32 PM) Reply
Holy swayback aside(LOL), this fits you wonderfully and looks so nice on you! I get excited about tops like this - great basic pieces, but the fit is so great. Too cute on you in that color!
Amanda.Claire said... (8/27/13 8:33 AM) Reply
I really like the way the large fits you. CUTE TEE!
KensingtonCrab said... (8/27/13 6:16 AM) Reply
I like this top and think the color is pretty!

Pamela's Patterns Magic Pencil Skirt Pattern