Pattern Reviews> BurdaStyle Downloadable> 8153 (Emily)

Reviewed by:FreyaStark

About FreyaStarkstarstarstarstar
AUSTRALIA
Member since: 6/12/08
Posted on:8/27/13 5:42 AM
Last Updated:8/28/13 9:58 PM
Pattern Size:Plus-Sized Regular Petite

BurdaStyle Downloadable: 8153 by FreyaStark  BurdaStyle Downloadable: 8153 by FreyaStark
Review Rating: Helpful by 1 people    Very Helpful by 7 people
Margaret said... (10/3/13 4:35 AM) Reply
Looks like a great TNT shirt pattern. Lovely matching on the print too!
Mimsy Borogoves said... (10/1/13 6:52 PM) Reply
Such a beautiful shirt. Thanks for sharing, and offering such great advice.
Maree P said... (9/15/13 5:04 AM) Reply
Gorgeous fabric Freya. A great shirt. I love this pattern too; I have the envelope from years ago and still use it.
HRigg said... (8/30/13 2:55 PM) Reply
A truly classic style. Looks great.
Amanda.Claire said... (8/29/13 7:59 PM) Reply
Your shirt is really pretty! I love it when people write about their fitting changes. It always makes me think about what I might do to my fitting. Your fabric choices and detail is wonderful!
highroad said... (8/29/13 5:53 PM) Reply
Very nice shirt, beautifully made, and it's helpful to see the alterations you made. This clean graphic neutral-toned Liberty print should be equally at home in the deserts of Arabia and in the city.
marthamyers said... (8/29/13 2:24 PM) Reply
What perfect timing, FreyaStark. I too am revisitng a blouse pattern I made about 5 years ago. And I love your blouses. Expertly sewn, beautiful fabric choices. Thanks for sharing!
Dilliander said... (8/28/13 11:18 PM) Reply
Such a beautiful shirt and it looks great in the Liberty print.
SewWil said... (8/28/13 10:07 PM) Reply
Classic! Beautiful job on this shirt. It looks great on you.
cocosloft said... (8/28/13 8:25 AM) Reply
What a lovely blouse! The fabric is just exquisite. I've never owned any Liberty lawn, but really enjoy seeing it :-) Your blouse fits you beautifully, the detail work is so well done (which I really appreciate).
grays08 said... (8/27/13 2:30 PM) Reply
I love the fit and precision of this. Terrific shirt, and you should make many more as it's just wonderful on you!
carolynw said... (8/27/13 10:36 AM) Reply
Great fitting shirt - as always - I do love that fabric and as you say so right for Bohemia!
Mufffet said... (8/27/13 10:26 AM) Reply
Nice! Love the fabric. Very nice. Fitted expertly as well. :)
persevering said... (8/27/13 9:24 AM) Reply
Thanks again for posting. I enjoy seeing the excellence of your fit and fabric. And I really appreciate the picture tip of your ease/sizing alteration ... it clearly shows what I think I need to do to make a older pattern I have fit.
persevering said... (8/27/13 9:21 AM) Reply
persevering said... (8/27/13 9:14 AM) Reply
persevering said... (8/27/13 9:12 AM) Reply
mm said... (8/27/13 8:29 AM) Reply
Another very fine shirt. I would say you had this pattern banged to rights. I like your Liberty design and it will be a very useful shirt.
Rhoda K said... (8/27/13 8:18 AM) Reply
Very nice shirt - always love your fabric choices.
cleverclogs said... (8/27/13 8:11 AM) Reply
Looks great- love the fabric!
Elke said... (8/27/13 7:09 AM) Reply
Great looking shirt...looks terrific on you. Thanks for the very helpful review!

by: ButtonFait...