Pattern Reviews> Vogue Patterns> 2948 (MISSES' PANTS)

Reviewed by:Lynn67

About Lynn67star
Member since: 7/21/09
Posted on:8/28/13 3:57 PM
Vogue Patterns: 2948 by Lynn67
Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 13 people
See other patterns in this category: Pants
Lynn67 said... (9/18/13 8:00 AM) Reply
Thanks - ill go back and look for that!
Kimbercrow said... (9/17/13 5:52 PM) Reply
I have this pattern and class too and she shows somewhere how to make the princess seam disappear and create a dart at the waist instead.
Lynn67 said... (8/30/13 3:16 PM) Reply
Ooh - thanks again for the nice comments!
bebro said... (8/29/13 11:26 AM) Reply
wow, these look just great! Wonderful fit in the back, I can use this photo as a reference for "what are pants supposed to look like at the hips and butt!" I also took the class, but i made the pants in a dark color and it's hard to see in the mirror, or in photos, how they look from the back.
NJcowgirl said... (8/29/13 10:36 AM) Reply
I love these pants. I've also made them and found the princess seams great because you can make adjustments so easily. The waist contour is perfect. The pants do look great on you.
Dianne22 said... (8/29/13 10:18 AM) Reply
Your pants look really good. I, too, am signed up for that class. Like you, I don't like princess seamed pants so I haven't actually started it yet. Thanks for you review. When I actually get around to it, I'll pay close attention to the flat measurements and the grain issues.
Lynn67 said... (8/29/13 7:59 AM) Reply
Thanks a lot - they were well worth the time!
pdiddly said... (8/29/13 3:29 AM) Reply
these look great in your picture
21wale said... (8/28/13 10:31 PM) Reply
Excellent pants - the looks really great! I do like the look of the interesting seams.
Re Becca said... (8/28/13 4:38 PM) Reply
I love these, very slimming. Your fit alterations really make this work. This tempts me to take that pants fitting class.
Carol Mendoza said... (8/28/13 4:17 PM) Reply
These look great! I just did my first muslin of this pattern and mine were way too small! I've got lots of adjustments to make.
The Technique of Underlining Garments