Mood Fabrics
Mood Fabrics

Pattern Reviews> Skinny Bitch Curvy Chick> SB307 (Lemon Drop Dress)

Reviewed by:FrenchCollections

About FrenchCollectionsstar
HAITI
Member since: 5/28/05
Posted on:9/3/13 3:03 PM
Pattern Size:Petite

See other patterns in this category: Dresses    Tops
LynGBH said... (12/31/14 9:00 AM) Reply
Dang! I almost purchased this, but the two little pleats ruined it for me. Thanks so much for the review!
sewingcanary said... (10/21/13 11:12 PM) Reply
Well, you could donate it to a charity shop. I'm sure there's some gal who'd think she'd been blessed to have such a nice dress for a few dollars.
Dale C said... (9/24/13 5:46 PM) Reply
I just made the SBCC tee and was checking out what else is available. This is such a cute dress, but I know I won't wear it. Maybe I could cut it to make s top...
dresscode said... (9/24/13 1:51 PM) Reply
Very cute...will try this pattern but I am a "long-waisted petite" so might need to lengthen bodice a little, but I never know til I see pattern. BTW, I will be shopping at DeGilles this week....one of my favorite Paris fabric stores (and owners), glad you love them too!
Karla Kizer said... (9/13/13 7:03 AM) Reply
I think it's adorable, and if I'm not mistaken,sewingcanary, it's designed to have that shirt-style hem, with the front shorter than the back. If anyone wants the front longer, it could be cut that way, without bothering with a FBA. Anyhow, FrenchCollections, it's a great dress and I need to get busy taping that pattern together.
sewingcanary said... (9/4/13 1:10 AM) Reply
Cute dress - looks so cool and nice for summer. If you took the bother and did a bull bust adjustment the front hem would fall lower and match the back. Also, if you don't like the little tucks, you could fold them out in the pattern before you cut. figuring you make this again. -smile-
Jstarr4250 said... (9/3/13 11:07 PM) Reply
Very nice dress! You look great in it.
Amanda.Claire said... (9/3/13 6:37 PM) Reply
Wow, what a great dress! I think they are spot on for small proportions.
prostheticsgirl said... (9/3/13 6:17 PM) Reply
Very cute! I love easy fit dresses like this, but most tend to be potato sacks. This one fits well and doesn't overwhelm your frame. Very flattering!
CypGrl said... (9/3/13 3:16 PM) Reply
I'm in love with the SBCC tee so I suppose I should try this one too. We are having some of our hottest temps of the summer right now. Looks great on you!

The Technique of Underlining Garments