This pattern was easy to follow. I was able to sew up a pair within an hour and a half cut to finish. This pattern comes in sizes T1, T2, T3, T4. I made the T3 size. I used camo jersey knit and fold over elastic (because it is what I had on hand). I plan on making a few more pair for my little one, except in the future they will be made with more "girly" fabric and with lingerie elastic. I made this pair to find out if there were any kinks I need to sort out before I make up a lot more ;).
The waist elastic recommendated size was too small. Perhaps it was this particular elastic, the pattern called for 15 3/4 " and that is suppose to stretch to 21" , it would have been to tight. I adjusted the elastic size to within an inch for a more comfortable fit. The leg recommendations were more agreeable in respect to the concern of tightness. These are high waisted panties also, my little one has never worn high waisted before... I may adjust the height in the future depending on how she responds to the fit.
Note for next time I make a pair: add 1/2" to leg elastic.
Update made a cute pair cut the elastic for the waist within an inch of her waist measurements for comfortable fit and the thigh elastic to 11 3/4 I may make the next pair to either 12" or with jersey bias just to keep the elastic from becoming a problem.