Pattern Reviews> Butterick> 5916 (Misses Dress)

Reviewed by:3kids1036

About 3kids1036starstarstarstar
AL USA
Member since: 10/10/06
Posted on:9/6/13 7:11 AM

mary in FL said... (9/9/13 7:10 PM) Reply
I love the happy colors!
margy.64 said... (9/8/13 8:49 PM) Reply
Very pretty dress. Love the peplum. I want this pattern now.
Sana said... (9/8/13 11:01 AM) Reply
This is very feminine and pretty on you.
Amanda S. said... (9/7/13 1:12 PM) Reply
I LOVE this dress on you! I bought the pattern wondering what it would look like shorter - would the proportions be thrown off? You have answered my question - it looks awesome shorter!
STARG said... (9/7/13 12:46 PM) Reply
Very nice dress. I can see why you received so many compliments at church. The bright colors are great!
Danmar said... (9/7/13 7:31 AM) Reply
Ver flattering. And so pretty!
jlg said... (9/7/13 6:10 AM) Reply
Oh my goodness, you look so beautiful!
Levone said... (9/6/13 2:31 PM) Reply
Pretty dress!
BiKe said... (9/6/13 11:31 AM) Reply
I just got this pattern, it look really good on you. I will definitely give it a try.
Barbara V said... (9/6/13 11:05 AM) Reply
Pretty Dress and accessories! Shortening the length was a good idea and most flattering on you. You look so pretty in this style. Also love your photo shoot along the road.
RadarRadiance said... (9/6/13 10:44 AM) Reply
Love your dress, I've had my eye on this pattern and just picked it up yesterday. I love the lines of the dress but don't think the envelope does it justice. So glad to see your review because it turned out beautiful and the pattern looks so much better on you. I like the shortened length too! Thanks....
Kohl said... (9/6/13 10:20 AM) Reply
Job well done. That dress looks great on you ( as do the shoes.)
persevering said... (9/6/13 8:31 AM) Reply
Yes, what a flattering dress on you! Thank you for your great review - knowing that the instructions were easy to follow is really helpful - and most kind of you to take the trouble to do it for our sakes. Congratulations following your instincts for choosing colors and design that appeal to you.