Pattern Reviews> Butterick> 5826 (Misses' /Women's Top)

Reviewed by:isecondsis

Review Rating: Helpful by 2 people    Very Helpful by 8 people

frame said... (2/26/15 9:25 AM) Reply
This is really pretty.
carolynw said... (9/18/13 7:46 PM) Reply
The fit is perfect and the fabric is to die for
MamaSewing said... (9/18/13 9:32 AM) Reply
So pretty. I like the tunic styles as well but often do look too full and add several pounds to someone! Your adjustments took care of that and your top looks great!
marec said... (9/18/13 9:31 AM) Reply
Your blouse is so pretty, and the fabric choice is terrific. I am making this pattern for fall in some deep blues/greens using a fine wale corduroy. How interesting that we are using such "opposite" fabrics. :-) Your shirt hangs so beautifully on you-very nice!
2 Airedales n Me said... (9/17/13 11:44 AM) Reply
Gorgeous! I don't usually look at vintage fabrics but your choices are so very nice. I am also drawn to these loose-and-easy tunic style tops. The front is fun on this. I'd say you were very close to the Rebecca Taylor blouse you admired. And I agree - your blouse on the cover of the pattern would definitely draw attention.
Danvillegirl said... (9/17/13 5:11 AM) Reply
Very pretty shirt! I have never paid attention to this pattern. Perhaps if they had showcased your version it would have caught my eye. Great job!